~|CHAPTER 21 (long) |~

Start from the beginning

I feel... so devastated. So broken. I just lost my one and only best friend.

Jungkook arrived at the scene quickly. Tears still formed from his eyes. The moment he saw jieun, he suddenly hugged her and the paramedics prevented him from doing so.

I can tell that he is really sad right now. His eyes are so red. And he kept on punching the walls

The investigators saw a paper in her phone case and said that it was for "jungkook" and "Suzy"

I started reading the letter that she left for me. But from just holding the paper, I bursted out, crying

----------------

Dear Suzy,

You are the best of best from the friends that I had. You're the most honest, the most caring, the most passionate and you share everything with me. You were with me though ups and downs. You were with me all the time. You know that you were the only one that I had. It was you all the time. Who makes me smile, who makes me laugh who makes me cry and you were the one who helped me with everything ever since when we were 15. But from the past few days, you did not really talk to me. Instead, you always spend your time with jungkook. But still, I love you and don't you ever forget that. I'm facing a lot of problems right now. One, Because the boy that I loved for about a year loved someone that isn't me. And the worst part?

He fell for my best friend :) and that guy is jungkook

and I'm diagnosed with cancer, stage 4 Suzy. and I only have 5% chance of living. I jut want to end my life. Cause I know that I'll just die in the end. I'm tired of suffering.I'm tired of what the bullies always do to me. And in short, I'm tired of living.

And...suzy, i dont want to see you cry just because of me being dead. I'm just nothing in this world and I'm nothing for you to cry about. Just please don't. Because I'm already happy up here. Now that I can get to see mom and dad :)

-lee jieun
---------------

Jungkook fell for me? What? She must've got the wrong idea.

Tears went out aggressively again.

If only I can only talk to her right now! BUT THERES NOTHING I CAN DO NOW...

Jungkook's POV

The investigators saw a paper inside jieun's phone case and they said that they were for me and suzy

I was shocked cause why would she leave a message for me? What am I to her?

What? I'm confused.

When I got the letter, I cried more. I read the letter that she gave me.

________________________

Dear jungkook,

If you're reading this... I just want to tell you that I really love you. I don't know why but even if we didn't even talk that much, I still love you so much. I always drop post it notes in your locker but you said you did not need them and you're not interested cause you like someone else already. Well, that 'someone' must be really lucky. I've always dreamt of being that 'someone'. But after how many days, I discovered, that that 'someone' is actually my best friend. I saw you guys at the park once and you both looked so happy. I just looked at both of you from afar, tears rolling down my cheeks... but I'm fine now :) Cause I'm already somewhere up there. All I wish for is that you both will last long. Good luck~

-lee jieun

-------------

She- WHAT?! she-likes-I mean, love me?! This is so impossible!

AND SHES THE ONE WHO SENT ME THOSE POST IT NOTES?! AND I EVEN TOLD HER TO STOP?!

Right now, my tears did not stop from rolling on my cheeks. When I realized what I've done to the girl that I have loved so much.

JEON JUNGKOOK WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! WHY DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT EARLIER?! NOW I FEEL SO EMPTY. SO BROKEN. SO DOWN. SO HEARTBROKEN.

WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?!

End
______________________________

A/N: please read next chapter