Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant

Start from the beginning

Raven: I'm not gonna just stand around, I'm going.

Chirstina: Me too.

Qrow: No, you're pregnant.

Christina: I need to be there for Cole.

Summer: I'll stay with her while you two go and find them.

Just then, Tai walked into the room.

Tai: Guys, I think I know where Y/N is.

Raven: Where?

He didn't say anything, and just walked over to the T.V. and switched it on to the news. When he did, the breaking news report came up, and they saw you and Cole in a stand off.

Reporter: This just in! Cell is back! And he's not alone! The hunters Y/N L/N, and Cole Brewer are locked in an intense battle between Cell and an unknown group that has arrived with him. Cell seems to be overwhelming Y/N. He's getting pushed back, and struggling against his attacks! This could be some serious trouble.

Raven: Cell's back!?

Summer: But how!?

Tai: I don't know, but we gotta get over there. Christina, you should stay, if it were grimm we could protect you, but since it's Cell, I'm sure his friends are just as strong.

Christina: Just bring back Cole.

Raven: We will, everyone who can fight, get ready.

The ones who were able to still stay in combat rushed to get their gear. Raven loaded her sheathe with fresh dust crystals, Summer got her double-ended scythe sharpened and ready, Tai gathered his things, and Qrow sharpened his scythe and loaded it with fresh rounds. They gathered out in the courtyard, and readied themselves for one of their most difficult battles.

Raven: Everyone ready?

All of them: Ready.

???: You're going to need help.

They turned to see Ozpin, Glynda, and a few other teachers as well.

Tai: Professors-

Glynda: We may be teachers, but we are huntsman and huntresses as well. It is our duty to protect the lives of the innocent.

Summer: Thank you.

???: You will need my help as well Ozpin, as much as I hate to say it.

Ozpin's eyes widened when he and the others heard that voice.

Qrow: Who the hell was that?

Ozpin: Is that really you? What do you want Salem?

A red portal opened in the floor, and out came a feminine figure who wore a black dress, had pale white skin, white hair, black veins around her face, and red eyes that could burn a soul. She walked up to Ozpin.

Salem: Long time no see, Ozpin.

Ozpin: You have some nerve coming here.

Salem: As much as I would like to deal with you, I'm here to assist you in your battle. Those beings who came from space are going to destroy Remnant, and I do not feel like dying or serving under them.

Raven: Ozpin, who is this?

Ozpin: Do you truly mean you'll help us?

Salem: Just this once in battle. As you humans say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Now, let us go.

Summer: Wait, what are you gonna fight with?

Salem: *dark giggle* Why, my army, young lady.

Just then, Nevermores began to fly over Beacon, the creatures of grimm ran straight through Vale, ignoring all the people, and dashed towards the Emerald Forest, where explosions could be seen due to you and Cell clashing strikes against one another. Ozpin began to receive a call on his scroll.