chapter 2

Zane's POV
I was sitting in class when Kennedy burst through the door. She looked around frantically until her eyes landed on me.
She ran over to me, grabbed me by the arm, and ran out of the class.
We ran down the hall as she explained what she needed me for.
Once she told me about the girl I ran faster.

*Ellie's POV*
As the girl continued to rub my stomach I felt tears streaming down my face do to the pain.
My eye lids slowly started geeting heavy as I started to see black spots. I felt the girl shaking me telling me to stay awake but it was no use. I blacked out as soon as I heard the door open.

*Zane's POV*
Once we reached the bathroom I immediately pushed it open but stopped dead in my tracks.
As soon as I saw the girl, I knew she was mine immediately.
I slowly walked in as Valorie looked up with a worried face.
She spoke and voice was stained with worry, "s-she blacked out". I rushed over to her and asked what was wrong.
Valorie lifted her shirt and I got really angry and worried as I saw the big black bruise on her stomach, she had cuts, scars, and it was only then did I realize the little drop of blood on the floor by her head.
I grabbed her arms and lifted her up to examine her head.
There was a little blood at the back of her head and it looked like she hit it on something. I sighed as I gently laid her back down.
"Who did this to her?", I asked with anger in my voice. She said that her father did it to her.
I looked around and spotted her bag. I dug through it trying to find out what her name was and who her father is. I pulled out her timetable and looked at the name. My eyes darkened, my body started to shake, and I tried really hard not to smash my fist into a wall but couldn't help it.
Her father was the leader of our enemies.
'The Redhawks Gang'. I went back over to her, lifted her up gently, and walked out of the bathroom, down the hall, out of the school, and to my car. I slid her into the back seat and rushed home.
My mom was a doctor and she was off work for two months.