Chapter 1

**beep**  **beep**  **be-
I groaned and got out of my bed trudging my way towards my bathroom.
I turned the water on and stripped of my clothing.  I washed my body wincing when I went over my stomach.
Yesterday I was going downstairs about to get a drink when my father came in drunk.
He pushed me into the wall and slapped me making me fall on the floor.
He kicked me in the stomach six times. When I was done with my shower, I got wrapping a towel around my waist. I went to my closet and got a big baggy burgundy shirt, black leggings, and my converse. I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my phone, bag, and ran downstairs.
I grabbed an apple and started to head out the door when my back was slammed into the wall. I looked up and my father swept my feet out from underneath me making me slam my head onto the floor. I winced but started screaming when he started to kick me in the stomach.
I soon quieted down when numbness tok over my body.
After he was done he went back upstairs.
I slowly got up and started my painful yet short walk to my new school.
We moved here 2 weeks ago and today is my first day at Bullington High. I walked through the gates and made my way inside.
I went to the front office and asked for my stuff. I told her my name, collected my things, and made my way down the hall.
I bumped into someone and the pain in my stomach immediately flared up. I looked up and noticed that it was 3 girls. I looked around frantically for a bathroom. I spotted one and dashed towards it. I heard footsteps following behind me.
I looked over my shoulder and saw the girls quickly following with concerned faces.
I sped up and finally got to the bathroom. I ran inside and collapsed holding my stomach. The pain was so unbearable that I started to cry.
I heard the door open but I didn't care. I continued to cry when I felt three pairs of hands on my back. I looked up and noticed the three girls.
I shifted a little and immediately regretted it when I felt the pain again. I hissed, gritted my teeth, squeezed my eyes shut while I waited for it to stop.
It all happened so fast. The girl with purple hair lifted my shirt, gasped, and started to get really angry. She lifted her hand and I flinched. She noticed and that made her more angry. She stood up and started pacing back and forth. One of the girls ran out and was gone for a while. While she was gone the other one tried to calm down the one with purple hair. She stopped and looked at me. "Who did that to you?", she asked.
I lowered my head and felt tears roll down my face as I said, "my dad did it". She looked pissed. The other girl came and told me to lie down. I did as told and she lifted my shirt to examine my stomach. She started rubbing it and I immediately felt pain. I hissed at the contact. She looked shocked, then angry, then worried. "Kennedy go get Zane. Now". She said