"Oh my god fine," he comes and stands in front of us. Dad and I pull him in. We stand there hugging for a good minute until Edward tries to escape.

"Yay okay let go of me now," Edward tries to escape, "that's enough. Thanks."

"I've got your jerseys in my office," Dad claps, "i'll go get them so you guys can get ready!" He runs off like a child.

"I'm so proud of what you just did for your father," mum hugs the three of us.

"I thought we were done with this hugging shit," Edward huffs.

Edwards POV

I text Tia like twenty fucking times and she hasn't answered me. Neither have the boys and it's pissing me off. Ignorant bastards.

I showered and put on the Man Utd jersey dad got us and head downstairs. Apparently I was the last one to get ready, only because I kept waiting for Tia to text back but she didn't.

Dad decided we take the limo to the game which I thought was fucking great. He said because it was our birthday we got the chance to.

We arrived at Wembley Stadium and since we had VIP, we got to cut in line and go in first. We got glares and they got a middle finger back from me of course. I was excited to finally attend this game. Manchester has been traveling and haven't came here for a long time. We were going to come to a game a couple years back but they had to cancel.

"Des!" The teams coach comes by.

"Louie!" Dad smiles as we walk into the locker room. I look at Harry and nudge him. He's stiff as a rock.

"Breathe fucker," I whisper to him but he doesn't move.

"How are you?" Louie Van Gaal shakes dad's hand.

"Good," he says, "these are my boys! Edward..."

"Hey," I nod and he smiles.

"Nice to meet you Edward," he shakes my hand.

"This is Marcel," he shakes his hand.

"Very nice to meet you Mr. Van Gaal!" he smiles at him. Marcel looks like a child at a sweet shop.

"And this is Harry," dad says.

"Nice to meet you Harry," he sticks out his hand but Harry doesn't move.

"Harry," Dad grits his teeth smiling.

"I-" he stops, "I- I'm ..."

"Spit it out," I push him.

"Nice to meet you!" he finally shakes his hand, "it's an honor!"

"He's a footballer himself," dad brags.

"Oh here we go," I roll my eyes and sit down on the bench.

Harry's POV

"The team is out warming up but our two forwards are over here stretching and changing up," Mr. Van Gaal escorts us in.

I'm in such shock, I can't believe I passed this up. I'm glad we ended up coming. This is literally a dream come true.

"Boys, i'd like you to meet..."

"Wayne Rooney," I interrupt him.

"Don't get wet," Edward jokes and dad elbows him.

"It's such an honor," I shake his hand, "you are my idol. I look up to you so much Mr. Rooney."

"Call me Wayne," he pats my back, "it's nice to meet you..uh?"

"Harry," I blurt, "Harry Styles."