25. Wouldn't trade them for the world!

You open your cupboard and moths fly out. You sigh in annoyance and look over at the hungry children who are waiting for food. "We are all out", you say. "We fucking can't be", Hidan yells, pushing past the others and leaping into the cupboard. You were right, there was nothing in there. "Well that only means one thing", you say with a smirk. "No I don't want to, you can't fucking make me!", Hidan screams at you."Hidan we have to go to the village if we want food, now go and get ready, we'll be leaving in ten minutes". Hidan grabs the doors of the cupboard and slams them shut, closing it on himself. I sigh and look at the others. "Go get ready, I'll take care of him". They all nod and head to their room.

I open the cupboard and Hidan had managed to crawl all the way to the back. "Hidan if you don't come out now I will have to use force". "No, I'm never fucking coming out!". You sigh and crawl in, reaching for the silver haired boy. "Hidan come on, you need to get ready". "Never!". I let out another sigh. "You asked for this". You reached in and grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, pulling him out. He screamed and grabbed onto the cupboard, refusing to let go. "Hidan let go now!", you command. You pulled at him but he let go of the cupboard and you both went flying backwards. He manged to recover faster and ran straight back into the cupboard. I sigh and open the door again. "Ok Hidan, if you come out I'll carry to to the village". His eyes light up and he runs out of the cupboard and into his room. You grit your teeth and then relax, letting out a loud sigh. Why was his child so much work?

Timeskip

Once all of you were ready you left the compound, as soon as you were out Hidan ran over to you. "Carry me, bitch", he demands. You sigh and pick him up. I look down and see some of the other's pouting. "Its Ok, only babies need to be carried". Hidan glares at you and pokes you in the eyes. "If you do that again, I will drop you". He stops and rests his head on your shoulder, not speaking another word.

Once you reached the village the kids seemed pretty happy to walk around and look at the different stuff in the shops. You even manged to find a park where you left them under the watchful eye of Pein. Most of them listened to Pein however Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Zetsu and sometimes Sasori would disobey. You managed to bribe them all with candy and they stayed there.

Right now you were walking back to the park after going shopping for food. You could see it just ahead but you stopped when someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw a man. He was tall and very attractive, he stared deeply into you eyes. He suddenly let go and took a step back. "I-I'm sorry", he says nervously. "I just couldn't help but talk to you". You noticed his cheeks were tinted pink, this man was blushing at you. You weren't too sure how to react and just stood there. "A-are you Ok?", he asks, waving his hand in front of your face. You snap out of your little day dream and nod. "Y-yeah I'm fine". "I-I'm not very good at this but I thought you were beautiful and I was wondering if you would wanna go out sometime?". He had a hopeful look in his eyes, he was being serious. I look around to see if there are any people around, people who once I said yes would jump out and laugh at me. I had been in a situation like this once as a teenager.

Flashback

You had received a note that told you to meet someone beside the river. It was from a boy that you really liked, he was kind and funny. He had heaps of friends and he was pretty cute too. It made your heart flutter at the thought that he wanted to see you, you! You walked out of the academy and towards the river. I couldn't sense anyone at first but then I saw him, he was standing by himself, looking down into the water. He turned around and smiled at me. "(Y/n)", he said softly. I had never spoken to him and he had never acknowledged me, this was the first time he had ever said my name. "Y-yes?", I reply, walking until I am standing right before him. "I wanted to know what your feelings are for me, I have some feelings for you", he says. Heat rushes to your cheeks. He truly cares for you, you felt tears in your eyes. "I-I love you", you say. His soft expression turns into a sadistic smirk, you had never seen him act like this. "And my feelings... I hate you, freak!", he shouts. Your eyes widen and people jump out of the bushes, pointing and laughing at you. "No one will ever love you, freak!". "Just go and kill yourself!". "You're pathetic!". The boy that I thought had a heart of gold pushed me backwards causing me to fall into the water. My body changed on its own and I was now in a fish form. Kids point and laugh again. Why couldn't they just accept you? Why couldn't you be part of their groups? Why couldn't you have friends? Because... you're a freak.

Flashback end

This man is being serious right now. "I-I-I". Suddenly I am interrupted by a loud and very obnoxious little boy. "Back the fuck off my girl!", Hidan yells, standing in front of me. I blush and look up at the guy, he's just as surprised as I am. The others rush over and hug my limbs, Kakuzu takes my left hand and Deidara takes my right. I was so confused but all I did was start laughing. I kept laughing until I had collapsed to the floor, still cracking up. The guy raised an eyebrow at the group of you. "I'm so sorry", you say, trying to hold your laughter back. "N-no its fine". "No I'm sorry that I can't say yes, I'm not looking for a relationship". His eyes widened. "What? But I thought we-". "Back off man, my bitch said no so fuck off". I slap my hand over Hidan's mouth and look up at the an. "I truly am sorry but I've got so much on my plate". The guy looks over all the children. "So all of them are yours?", he asks. I nod. "I adopted them all, I also wouldn't want to burden you with them all, they are a handful". The guy sends you a smile. "Well it was worth a shot". He began walking away and you were tackled into several hugs. You were laying on the ground with a pile of children on top of you. You giggle and hug them all back. You didn't want that, you wanted this. You smiled at the thought of all of these children. You loved them all and you wouldn't trade them for the world.

Kinda sad what those guys did to you in the flashback. I wanted to add that in at some point but I wasn't too sure where, it fits well here though. I hope you're enjoying the story. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD