16. The game of ninja life

I look at the two boys sitting next to me before reaching for a name. I unfold it and read out the name. "Tobi". "Yay its my turn to be with (Y/n)-chan", he enthuses, hugging my side. He jumps up and grabs my hands, beginning to dance around the room, still holding onto me. "What do you want to do Tobi?", I ask. "Tobi wants to play games!", he exclaims, throwing his hands in the air. Kakuzu seemed a little disappointed so I slipped him 100 Ryo to keep him happy. The other kids left the living room to do their  own thing while you began looking through cupboards with Tobi. "What are we looking for (Y/n)-chan?', he asks after 10 minutes of looking. "We are looking for games, board games I guess?". He nods and continues the search.

He sticks his head into a cupboard and pulls out a large flat box covered in dust. "Is this a game (Y/n)-chan?", he asks, holding it up to me. I take it and wipe the dust away. "The game of ninja life", I read.(A/n: This is going to basically be the game of life but the life of a ninja, cause why the hell not?!). "What's it about (Y/n)-chan? Is it a game? Is it a fun game?". I shrug my shoulders. "I don't actually know, should we play it?". He nods his head and sits on an empty spot on the floor and pats the floor next to him. You sit beside him and begin setting up the board. "How do you play (Y/n)-chan?", he asks. "You have to spin this thing and then move the amount of spaces it says. Then you get cards and you get money and stuff, Ok first we have to choose our chakra nature". I hold a pack of cards out in front of him in a fan shape. He take one card and I do the same. "What does it say?", I ask. "Tobi has fire, what does (Y/n)-chan have?". "Uh wind". "What do we do next?". "We have to choose our fighting style". I hols out another fan of cards and Tobi chooses one and then I choose one after him. "Tobi got genjutsu". "I got Kyojutsu". "What's that?". "Its using a bow and arrow, that's what the jutsu is called". He nods and looks over the board. He picks up a little pink person and smiles at it. "Tobi wants to be this one", he says, holding it up for you to see. "Ok then I'll be the blue one". You and Tobi began the game.

Timeskip

Tobi spun the wheel thing and it landed on 4. He picks up a card and hands it to you. "What does it say?, he asks. "It says that you killed a rogue ninja and collect their bounty". "Ooo how much does Tobi get?". "500 Ryo". "Tobi is a rich boy". I smile down at the masked boy and pat his head. "(Y/n)-chan's turn!". I spin the wheel and it lands on 8. I move my game piece and then pick up a card. "You find ten children and take them in, lose ten sanity". Tobi giggles. "(Y/n)-chan is being silly, what does it actually say?". "Ok it says that I sprain my ankle and lose one speed". "(Y/n)-chan isn't going to be a very good ninja if she is so slow", Tobi says. I sigh and nod. "Yeah I've only got one speed left, I'm terrible at this game". Tobi giggles and hugs you. 

Timeskip

"What does the card says?', Tobi asks. "It says you take in two orphans and train them to be ninja, promoted to rank of Sensei". "Wow Tobi is a Sensei now, Tobi is a good sensei". I sigh and hand him his card back. "Your turn!". I nod and spin the wheel, move my piece and then pick up a card. "Some one uses edo tensei, bringing your family back from the dead, lose 2 sanity", I sigh and take away two of my sanity. "Wow (Y/n)-chan isn't very good at this game". I look at my stats. Strength: 3 Speed: 2 Sanity: 0 Intellect: -5. Then I look over at Tobi's. Strength: 6 Speed: 7 Sanity: 5 Intellect: 9. "Sorry Tobi I'm not very good at stuff like this", you apologize. He jumps into your lap and hugs you. "Its Ok (Y/n)-chan, you are Tobi's favourite person". I smile down at the masked boy and hug him back. Suddenly you are yanked away from Tobi feel someone else hugging you. You looked down and saw Kakuzu hugging you, blushing behind his mask. "Are you Ok?", you ask him. He nods. "It's my turn now".

I thinks Tobi's one as pretty cute, I don't know about you. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD