5. Why did I agree to this?!

"Good morning beautiful lady". I blush and look up into his eyes. "What is a youthful beauty like yourself doing with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 10 children!", he asks after counting all the kids. He lets go of me, giving me a chance to step back. This strange man wore a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers and a green vest. His shiny black hair was cut into a bowl cut and his teeth seemed to shine in the sun light. "I uh". "No need to answer young maiden, my own beauty is too much for you to comprehend". "No I was just going to ask what you wanted", you sweat drop. A boy around 14 and same appearance as the guy appears and consoled him. A girl with meat ball buns and a boy with lavender eyes also turns up. The girl bows to me and sweat drops. "I'm so sorry, Gai sensei thinks he has a chance with every beautiful woman he meets". I smile at her and nervously laugh. "Uh no worries, I'm just not used to compliments". The girl gasps and looks at my waist where Kuro and Shi sit. "Wow how did you get those!?". I pull Kuro out slightly so she can see the black blade. "I was gifted these by my parents". She continues to stare at them while the lavender eyed boy just stares at me. I sweat drop and wave my hand in front of his face. "Are you Ok?", I ask. His cheeks tint pink and he quickly nods. "Yes I um I'm fine thank you".

This was defiantly a weird bunch. Suddenly I am grabbed again by the strange guy. "Ma'am would you please tell me your name?", he asks. I sigh. "My name is (Y/n)". "Ah yes, a pretty name for a pretty girl". "Hey asshole let go of (Y/n)!", Hidan yells. I glare at the boy. "Hidan please stop swearing, its really rude". He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "Why the fuck should I listen to you bitch?". "I'm sorry, he isn't very friendly". Suddenly I hear a yell and see four more people run towards us. "Gai, wait for us!", a masked man yells. When the four people get closer I see that there is one adult and three kids, all around 13 years old. The adult wore a mask and had spiky, silver, gravity defying hair, he wore navy blue pants, a head band that covered his left eye as well as a vest like Gai's. Two of the kids were boys and the last was a girl, one of the boys had spiky blonde hair and the other had black hair that was the shape of a ducks ass. The girl had long pink hair which I couldn't help but hate, I hadn't even met her before but having hair like that is the sign of a complete bitch in my eyes.

"Gai have you found any open inns?", the masked man asks. Gai shakes his head. "I'm sorry my rival, Kakashi, we were unsuccessful in our mission". The man named Kakashi sighs and then notices me. "Who's this and whats with all the kids?", he asks. "This beautiful lady is (Y/n)!", Gai yells. I sweat drop. "Are you from this village?", Kakashi asks. "No, I live just out of town". "And what's with all the kids?", the blonde boy interrupts. "They are um... they are w-war orphans, yep they are war orphans that I have adopted". "There haven't been any wars recently", Mini Gai says. "Yeah it wasn't a big war, it was a conflict between two small villages, these are the only children who survived". "Very youthful! A young woman adopts ten war orphans!". "Well we better get going, we need to find an inn", Kakashi says. "I'm sorry, you've come at such an inconvenient time, there is a festival starting next week, all the inns will be full for the next couple of weeks". "Where will we stay Kakashi-sensei?", the pink haired girl asks. Kakashi turns to me and rubs the back of his neck. "Do you know anywhere that we can stay?", he asks. I sigh and shake my head. "I'm sorry, I have no idea".

"They can stay at our house!", Konan exclaims. I feel my entire body tense, no Konan please no. The six kids and two adults stare at me with pleading eyes. "Fine you can stay, but we need to finish shopping first". They all nod and we agree to meet up with them in a few hours. First we walked around the shops and I let the kids pick something each. Konan chose a box of colored paper, Kisame got some crayons and paper, Itachi got a few books, Deidara got some clay (non-explosive), Sasori got some wood and some carving tools, Kakuzu go a briefcase for some reason, Hidan tried to get me to buy him a porn magazine but I said no, instead he got some plastic dinosaurs, Zetsu got some seeds and gardening tools and Tobi got some candy and a toy horse. I also bought some furniture for their room, draws and boxes for their clothes and toys. I sealed all our stuff away in scrolls so that everything would be easier to carry.

Once we finished shopping we all went to a cafe and had lunch. I'll tell you this right now, it was terrible. Some of the kids (Hidan, Deidara and Tobi) were very loud and we almost got kicked out. We finished our lunch and went to the place where we promised to meet the ninja. We saw them and Gai and mini Gai were waving at us. "So what are their names?", mini Gai asks. "There is Sasori, Deidara, Kisame, Konan, Pein, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, Zetsu and Itachi". I noticed the duck ass hair boy tense at the name. "His name is too confusing to say so we just call him that cause he loves weasels". I sighed in relief when duck ass calmed down. "We are Gai, Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke". "Well its nice to meet you all, now if you follow me we will get back to the house". I sighed and looked back at everyone, how did I get into this? Why did I agree to this!?

Good going Konan, now we have 8 Konaha ninja in our house. Lets just hope they don't find out their true identities or we are all screwed. My internet isn't working and its really pissing me off. I mean I know its there it just keeps saying that its limited. I mean come on internet, you're either working or you're not... there is no in between. Enough with my internet rant, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD