Reddie ~ fanfiction

Okay, I'm tired of people telling me Eddie isn't that short, I like to think he's short.

"Your amazing, you know that?" Eddie says as he grips Richie's hand.
"I know" Richie says smiling down at the shorter boy.
"I love you, Richie,"

"I love you too," Richie mumbles into his phone, as tears start to form in his eyes,
It's been 2 months since Eddie was killed by the clown, 2 months since he's
Heard that precious laugh.
2  months since the love of his life died, of course they where never actually dating, they never even kissed.
That was Ritchie's fault though, not Eddies.
Richie never noticed how much Eddie liked him, never noticed when he caught Eddie staring at him Eddie would turn as red as a tomato.
Richie let the tears fall now, cursing under his breath at how he stupid he was, is.
He didn't know he could need someone as much as he needed Eddie, he didn't even know he needed him until he was gone, didn't even know he loved him until he was gone.
"I'm sorry," Richie told the air, "I'm so very sorry Ed's"
He picks up his phone again and goes to choose another story.
Losing himself in what could have been.
What should have been.

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to write that why it's short, I'm gonna have a really busy week and all h spare time I have to put into researching about a fanfic I'm writing in here.
❤️❤️
Love you all