Beverly Marsh ~ the Sink

I am so so sorry for not uploading Monday, had no wifi then or Tuesday!

This was a request by naydelinmota7

"Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there, too."

The loser's Club and I walk down the road following Beverly, she said she needed to show us something at her house, something important I was super excited to finally be seeing her house, maybe I would even get to see her room, we had all been friends for awhile, but I had never got to see her house, it was something about her dad not allowing people over, but Beverly said he was out all day today, so we wouldn't get caught.

I smiled to myself watching Beverly, she was beautiful, with her short red hair and her style, it was so different from most girls, I guess, that's why I liked her so much, I was lost in my day dream when I noticed out the corner of my eye Richie Wiggling his eyebrows at me, I blushed slightly, he must have seen me looking at Beverly and he knew how much I liked her, I trusted Richie to not tell anyone, unfortunately, Eddie found out as well, I know Richie told him, they tell each other everything, and I mean everything.

I looked at Richie and put my finger to my lips, to remind him not to say anything, he nodded and tapped Eddie Whispering something into his ear, Eddie looked at me and smiled.
I can't help but wonder what Richie said. I shake it off and walk towards the front of the group. "Hey, Bev!" I said Running up to her. She jumped getting a huge fright. "Gosh, Naydelin! You could have given me a heart attack!" She moaned.

I frowned. "Are you okay Bev? You've been really Jumpy lately."
"I promise I will explain, as soon as I show you this," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a house, it must be her house, but I am too busy concentrating on the fact she is holding my hand, I blush, she looks at me and smiles noticing my red, cheeks, all the worry in her face disappears for a sweet second and I feel like it just me and her, that everything else disappears for a moment, I look into her beautiful blue eyes.

Then everything goes back to normal when she looks away and we carried on walking up her front garden, I look at her house smiling at the privilege of being here, as soon as we get to the front door, she takes the key off her neck and unlocks it we all walk inside and follow her to the bathroom, I frown confused.

"Umm.. Bev, why are we- "starts Stan but then his face goes pale, I then turn to look at what he is looking at and my blood turns cold. "Bev, what is that?"I asked pointing to the bloody sink.
"You see it too?" she asks sitting down on the toilet

"O-ff c-our-s-e w-e se-e i-t,"stutters Bill
"Where did it come from?"asks Ben.
Beverly precedes to tell us the whole story about the balloon, the voices and her dad not seeing any of it, she said she cleaned it all up and then it just re apired. Beverly starts crying at this point and I rush over to her giving her a tight hug, she hugs me back even tighter and I whisper "it's okay," over and over into her ear after a while she stops and I let go, but Beverly grabs my hand, And I hear a voice laughing I turn around to see blood pouring from the drain.

"I'LL KILL YOU I'LLL KILL YOU ALL, YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE FREINDS I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"

Everyone screams and Eddie and Richie grab each other Ben, Bill and Stan all huddle together and Beverly grabs me and pulls me closer, I squeeze her hand.

Soon the voice die's down. "we're not afraid of you!" I scream down the drain.
"It's gone," . Eddie says still holding on to Richie. I smile sadly at them and nod. I turn back to Beverly, it's okay. I say IT's gone, I will never let IT hurt you. I say holding her hand and looking down. I turn around to see Eddie and Richie pushing everyone out the bathroom, "We're waiting out side," Richie says.

I nod and look back at Beverly. "Never let me go she," says looking at me with fear in her eyes.
"Not in a million years Beverly," I whisper back.

"I love you, Bev,"I whisper absent mindedly and then I quickly slap a hand over my mouth in shock.

She smiles. "I love you too," She says leaning in and kissing me, I felt fire works in my stomach and immediately kissed back.

"Never let me go," I whisper when we pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

" Never,"Beverly replies with a slight smile.

Hey, Guys!

Sorry if this wasn't what you had in mind Naydelin, But I really, really hope you liked it!

Love you all! 💓