Sophia Lills ~ New student

Yay, had no WiFi again, sound familiar?
I apologize for the terrible uploading scheduled.   

I sigh walking up to the front gate, my school looks exactly like a prison, but that's what it is, I am forced to learn useless facts about things that aren't ever gonna help me in life. 

I walk inside and towards my first class of the day, maths. I slump down in my seat and lookout the window watching all the free people walk by, Lucky. 

( lol guys I am making it out to be an actual prison ) 

the teacher walks in and the first thing she says is we have a new student joining us today, but she will only be arriving at lunch. 

I take out my book and just doodle little drawings, everyone says I am an amazing artist, and that exactly what I want to be. 

Time skip till lunch. 

I sit down at my table with my lunch tray, plug in-ear phones I'm don't actually listen to anything, it's just to stop people trying to talk to me. 

Then I pull out my sketching book and carry on with the one I am busy with, it's a girl called Sophia Lills, she is my idol and kinda is my celebrity crush too, but no one needs to know that.

After about ten minutes, I feel someone sit down my table, I ignore them until they speak.
"That's a gorgeous drawing." a voice sweeter than honey says.  (CRINGE)  

I look up and my jaw drops there is Sophia Lills sitting right in front of my I blink thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me, but she's still there,

"Hi" I squeak. suddenly caring very much about the fact I didn't brush my hair.  

"Hi," She says back. 

"You're, um,  the new student?" I question, my voice trembling the whole way through.
"Yup, that me," She says opening her packet of chips, I  smile knowing that means she will be staying at this table.

"Cool," I say as I start to close my book, but she slides her hand in stopping closing it, I feel a blush creep into my cheeks.

"Is that me?" She asks, smiling.

I nod.

"Wow," She says."is it that bad?" I ask nervously,

"No! It's the most amazing drawing  I've ever seen.

I smile, I just got a compliment from my Idol, not to mention crush.

Yuck, my stories have been terrible lately, I really am sorry, but like I've said a hundred time, I am going to try harder and letting me know who you want to see on here, would really help.

Love you all. 💓