Mike wheeler ~ Daydreamer

I sit in my new classroom not paying attention to anything my teacher is saying just doodling in my notebook, where I'm supposed to be taking notes.
I think about my old town and start to feel home sick when I hear the teacher call my name.
"Huh?"I say dopily coming out of my daydream.
I hear the class laugh and I look around confused, "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 10 minutes!" The teacher moans, irritated.
"Uh right." I still not really listening to her.
"Now, can you tell me the answer to what I've been explaining?" She asks looking at me.
" Well atoms are made up of Protons and.." I start, but the teacher interrupts me with. "Sweetheart."
"Ya?"
"This is maths."
"Really?" I ask receiving another burst of laughter from the class and surprisingly the teacher two, "Well looks like we have another sience geek." The teacher says looking at 3 boys sitting father at the back I turn around and see then, they all smile at me, one has curly hair and an adorable toothless smile, the other is slightly taller and looks more grown up and then the last one, makes me blush, he's cute, like really cute.
He has short fluffy black hair and is really tall, he smiles as me and I feel myself melt underneath his gaze.
Throughout the rest of maths I keep stealing glances at him. When the lesson finally ends I make my way to science and I sit right at the front, happy to be in my favorite class of the day, and the last.
I see the boys from earlier walk in and they sit next to me in a row, the cute one sitting closest to me,
"Hi, I'm Mike, and this is Dustin and Lucas."
"Hey, I'm Y/N." I say smiling.
"Your the day dreamer from Maths, right?"
I blush, "that's me."
"Well, nice to meet you day dreamer." He says shaking my hand.
"Nice I meet you to, Mike."
My life's never going to be the same. I think to myself, like usual I'm right.

Sorry this sucks. ☹️