~Chapter 23~

After jungkook proposed to me, he was back to being busy. My mom came up to me who looks worried, "when are you guys gonna plan your wedding?" She asked. "I honestly don't know mom, he's busy with work..I don't think he got time" I said in a very sad tone, "aish, hajima don't say that. You'll see..maybe one day he will take a day off" she said to try to calm me down. Will the day come?

-Jungkook's PoV-

I was so busy with work that I didn't notice her calling me for the hundredth time, Aish!
Plus there is this annoying girl who works for the company who clings on me too much, I'm not going back to highschool am I?
She called for the last time and I picked it up. "Hi jagi" I said calmly
"Hey" why is her tone so low? Did Taehyung give her that voice? What the fudgeee
"Did you eat yet? I delivered food" she is worried, maybe she's sulking, I can hear it.
"Yeah I did, who made the food? It's delicious"
"I ordered it, by the way..when are you coming home or taking a day off?" Yup she is sulking
"Maybe tomorrow, not sure yet. Let me check my calendar"

I checked my calendar and it was almost full, but there was that day when I got nothing to do, Tuesday is fine. Since it's Friday now.

"I'm off on Tuesday, how about that?"
"Hmhp, fine" I chuckled at her
"Okay bye jagi"

With that I ended the call, I let out a big sigh making my assistant look at me.

"Yah, are you okay with doing all work in the weekend?" I asked
"Why sir?" He was a guy so chill
"I just want to take a day off to go out with my fiancé"
"For you two, sure..that's fine for me"
"Jinja???? Wahhh!!! Aish! Thank you bro! Your a life saver"

-Min Ha Na's PoV-

My sister Yu Na came to visit me, "sis, you okay?" She asked worriedly
"Yeah"
"How are you and jungkook? Still busy with shit?"
"No shit, he's always busy, fuck the wedding and go focus on work."
"Wahh, JINJAAA...he should give time to you"
"A lie!! Finally! Someone knows how I feel"
"Sis your only in your twenties and your already this stressed?" She let her face rest on her arm
"Shouldn't you been saying that to Jungkook?" I rolled my eyes
"No really?!? I should be asking both you!" She said in a sarcastic voice. "But do you know when he'll come?"
"He said Tuesday" trying to avoid her serious eye contact
"Wh-" she was interrupted when Jimin came.

"Ah excuji me! But Jungkook is here"
I jolted up from my bed rushing to go downstairs, I check left and right but still no sight of him. I was about to walk away when I hit someone's hard chest. I let out a little scream, I looked up and it was him

Jeon Jungkook

He hugged me tight as if we didn't see each other for years, I got squished a little. "Y-yah! J-Jungkook...I-i can't breath!" He finally let go of me.

"Your such a bad liar, I'm gonna hit you" I said sarcastically, he kept on hugging me making the other bts members stare at them two. "Aigoo, plan your wedding already" Taehyung suggested and I looked at him he just nodded slowly. If he has time to ugh.

"Yah! I'm trying to be a rock here! Stop being so loud" suga said, this guy. Everyone tackled him on the couch making him groan. Me and jungkook just laugh. We could see the grandpa suga suffocating from 6 grandchildren. I find it cute though. I also went to go tackle him.

It was dinner time and my mom cooked us food then left us alone. "By the way, I saw yoongi and taehyung in the mall before you proposed to me" I said, "did yoongi buy you anything?" He had to ask. "No! I was broke! I spent all my money to my girlfriend ya know, he sweag!" Suga said with confidence, "he actually only bought a 3 dollar chain, but then rapmonster broke them" Jin shook his head. "What about taehyung?" Jungkoook asked, "oh he bought me Gucci jacket" I said happily, "is it true hyung?" Jungkoook had to ask again, "trust me! Turn up obviously!!"