🔴Chapter 10🔴

'Party' PT 2
18+

Since I was so nervous, he left me outside our room...looking at the floor.

Jungkook: Ha Na! Come here!!
Min Ha Na: of yeah right right!

I went inside and wow...I was speechless...the view..it was showing the streets...the stars and moon....but then it was ruined when someone grabbed my ass...I twitched and looked back...it was jungkook....back hugging me...while grabbing my ass???? I slapped his arm so he would stop and he did.

Min Ha Na: yah! The hell are you doi-

I couldn't continue my words because...he planted his lips on mine..it was so soft..it was full of lust....passion....so I gave up and kissed him back..but I could feel his smirk between our kisses...he kept on moving backwards towards "our" bed....and there..we both fell and never broke our kisses...

Jungkook: I'll tease you more later
Min Ha Na: aren't you already?
Jungkook: heh...this is level 1 for me
Min Ha Na: please don't go higher...I'm only a kid..
Jungkook: I'll see...I'll give you pleasures...as a an adult
Min Ha Na: Jung-

He kissed my neck and sucking it, leaving hickeys on my neck down to my chest, his one hand went around my neck and the other went at my back and unzip my dress....now my undergarments are left on my body...he smirked...crap...black undergarments...shit..why did I even wear that??

Jungkook: heh...black..my favourite...even red dress...sheesh...is that one of your teasing?
Min Ha Na: no...I had no choi-

He kissed me one more going down, and that was the time when...he went at my back and take out my bra...now I'm exposed...he smirked again and the other hand went on one of my breast...making me moan...but that gave him the pleasure to do it more....while the other went on my clit.

Jungkook: sheesh....the kitten is already wet? I wonder why...
Min Ha Na: s-stop....teasing me for gods sake
Jungkook: no...give me your pleasure for once...be nice to me...it's our first time.
Min Ha Na: it's my first time too! I ain't used to it!

He stuck in two fingers inside my hole while the thumb is massaging my clit...now it was double moan...he took my panty off to give more space to do it, he took off his shirt exposing his abs, but he grabbed my hand and put it on top of his, for me to touch it...I kept on touching around it making him moan, but when I accidentally touched his pants...he smirked at me

Jungkook: you really want this part don't you?
Min Ha Na: h-huh?? Wh-what do you m-mean??
Jungkook: you want this?

He was pointing at his private part, and I shook my head

Jungkook: when it comes to this, I won't take no as an answer I'll take that as a yes.
Min Ha Na: then get the wrapper!
Jungkook: what wrapper?
Min Ha Na: c-condo-
Jungkook: right!! I know, but can I?
Min Ha Na: u-up to you...if you can't control your hormones...

He took to his pants showing his bulge...and his boxer only..but then he took it off..showing his dick...he took the condom on the table right beside me and put it on..he gave me the warning that he will put it in soon...and I just nodded without thinking...he put some of it in, making me burst out of moaning...I was a moaning mess...but it gave him the pleasure to put all of it in, I arched my back because of the pleasure.......he did the motion of in and out slowly...but the pace becomes faster...making me moan with him. We changed positions so now I'm on top of him....I also did the motion of up and down but slowly...but thanks to him...it became faster...sheesh....

Jungkook: I'm re-reaching...it..
Min Ha Na: me-me t-too....

We both changed positions again...and now he's on top of me...this time it was fast...we both reached our climax...and there...we were breathing very hard...the room was hot..the bed was wet...I was sweaty...he was sweaty too...but he sighed and chuckled...he hugged me and put the blanket on top of me, I looked up on him and he reached for a kiss, then we slept and went to dream land.

Next day

I woke up on our "sweaty bed" and checked on the other side of our bed...he wasn't there anymore...

Min Ha Na: this kid...where did he go no-

And the bathroom door opened..showing jungkook with only a towel on the bottom...and no towel on the top....good job...what a nice way to greet me...morning..

Jungkook: like what your seeing?
Min Ha Na: ........
Jungkook: is the bed still wet?
Min Ha Na: ........

I tried to get up from the bed, but my legs were weak...I wanted to go to the washroom...

Jungkook: can you get up?
Min Ha Na: n-no...
Jungkook: your not used to it...let me carry you...
Min Ha Na: w-wait!! I need a shirt! Give me one
Jungkook: it's large though...
Min Ha Na: I don't care! Give it me!!

He threw me one his clothes...which was the clothe that I wanted to have when I first met him, I wore it and he carried me to the bathroom...it was very awkward...

Jungkook: are you finished??
Min Ha Na: WAIT! I still need to take a bath...I'm so sticky
Jungkook: from last night, that's why
Min Ha Na: shut up!! No its n-not...
Jungkook: okay take a bath, we're going somewhere
Min Ha Na: like?
Jungkook: just get ready, ill put my large t-shirt on the wet bed
Min Ha Na: s-stop teasing me!!
Jungkook: hehe...okay okay I will chill love you

(A/n: woops looks like there's another cliffhanger hehehe, sorry it's 18+, but that's what happened s deal with it hahah. Okay I hope you guys liked it!!)