Mistletoe WARS PT.2

Jay's POV
"Come out! Come out!" Hale called through the Microphone that Lukhael and Reolo helping her to set things up.

The Mistletoe wars just began. Technically its a Game with us given three Mistletoes and place them around the Temple. Whether if its in the Hallway.

I was teaming up with Kai because it seemed that Our girlfriends where mad about us.

Also Lloyd's here with us.

We already have one Mistletoe left and its gonna be the one we carry around.

We're teaming up. To be honest. We are not supposed to be but its a secret. Kai wants himself set up with Sky without Hale's Cameras.

Also. I wanted to talk to Nya but it seemed that I need a Brother to help me.

Lloyd's here anyways.

Looking around.. Lukhael walked through the Halls whistling carrying a Candy Cane whil his hands are inerted to his pockets.

"Where ARE THE COUPLES AT!?" He yelled. After hearing himself echoing through the Halls. He laughed at himself.

"What A dreadful place." He left to go back to the Main room at the Temple's entrance.

Which is the Living room.

"I saw Red Hair!" Lloyd whispered aloud to Kai as I chuckled.

Skylor is here.

But then. I felt someone passed behind us.

Lloyd who is holding the Mistletoe looked at me confused.

"What The!?" He cursed. Kai's eyes scanned the halls. He closed them and focus with his hearing.

"Reolo ah!" He kicked his side as we heard the Floor boards infront of us creaking.

A shadow Appeared.

"As Much as I hate to do this." He sighed. He was Holding Lloyd's mistletoe.

HE STOLE IT FROM LLOYD!

"Teaming up is extremely against in this game. As much as I'm too lazy.. I guess I'm going to have Fun." He smirked. His eyes glistened with amusement.

What the Underworld is he smirking at?

"Shit!" I heard Kai cursed. I looked behind me.

"oh." I mouthed. Reolo was standing in a ladder while holding up the mistletoe on top of Lloyd and Kai.

WAIT OH MY GOD! No way!

"NOT FAIR! WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Lloyd grumbled. Reolo's gaze was plain yet scary.

This guy's emotionless stare is terrifying.

What Can I say?

He wields the power of Darkness.

He controls Shadows and he starts mischief himself. Worst of all.. He's Death.

"Oh Really Now? Have you forgotten the tradition?" Asked Belious looking amused. As He looked down at Lloyd.

"Couple or not under the Mistletoe you should kiss." He rested his face on top of his hands.