CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer

Lloyd looked at Pixal. Unbelievably with his eyes widened in shock.

"Zane was here.." Pixal blurted, out of the blue.

"You're... You have a Physical body!?"

Lloyd shrieked in horror as PIXAL looked at him while shaking her head.

"Lloyd. I am a Hologram. Remember Hands of Time? I downloaded some of my data base here. Copy pasted." Lloyd holds his chest and sighed in relief.

"Wait.. Then you are still in Zane's mind?" He asks.

PIXAL nods slightly and turned on the whole Cave's light revealing the computers still working.

Lloyd stood there with amazement.

"Then.. Where is Zane?"

PIXAL Looked at the Computers and showed a map as Lloyd walked up to it closer.

Revealing there is a small white dot in the map. It was across Ninjago.

The Dark Island.

"What's he doing there!? Is that why he has been missing for a year now!?"

PIXAL Sighed and crossed her arms.

"Lloyd.. My Nindroid is doing a.." PIXAL pauses for awhile looking at Lloyd worrily. As Lloyd raised one of his brows and asked.

"A what now?"

"A search." She answered with a tone of guilt. Lloyd completely noticed this and starting in that moment.

He started asking a load full of questions that its almost like he's bugging PIXAL more and more.

"Pixal! His one and only mission was to catch the bandits in a far away town in Ninjago! I know it would take days to get there but why the Underworld did it took him for a year!!?" Asking her with a lot of questions. PIXAL lost completely of her cool.

"Lloyd! Listen!" She yelled as there was a moment of silence and she rolled her eyes.

She grunts and glares at Lloyd. Turning her back to the Computers as she programmed a few documents.

"What's this?" Confused Lloyd asked. Another glare he receives at Pixal with a look saying that 'Just-listen-and-shut-up' turning her back again at the computer.

"This is Zane's data base. It contains a lot of information about opening a certain portal without using the realm crystal." She started explaining as the words where too fast. Lloyd just kept his mouth shut.

A moment of silence. She turns to him rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"This is the part where you ask. Why, would you need to open a portal if there's a realm crystal or a tea?" PIXAL imitated Lloyd as he sighed deeply and shrugged his shoulders.

Pixal started the Search. A few images appeared.

"Do you know what this is?" She asks as Lloyd looked more and more closer to it trying to remember what it is.

"Isn't that where..?" Before Lloyd could finish his sentence Pixal quickly interrupted him.

"Yes. This is where your Uncle and the time twins are currently trapped for now as we speak. The realm crystal cannot open such dimensions like this. Add the fact that it was destroyed."

"What are you trying to bring up?" Asked Lloyd still confused.

"Zane is researching about how to bring Sensei Wu back.. And also.. A lot of information to discuss about a certain thing.." She frowns looking a little guilty.