Mistletoe Wars PT.1

The Ninja where decorating the Temple with christmas garments..

Jay and Cole where hanging Garlands around the pillars of the ancient home of what used to be a home of the good ol' Sensei Yang who invented Airjitzu.

Also the Prankster of Last November when he scared the life out of Cole for two weeks.

Kai was lighting up the FirePlace.. Skylor is with Zane and Pixal as they decorate outside making Snowmen.

Lloyd was inside his room playing his favorite Game.

Just as his Laptop shut down and was out of battery. A picture caught his gaze as he stared beside his desk.

He closed his laptop and saw himself in the photo with 11 other teens than himself.

The Girl beside him was holding a Mistletoe above Kai and Skylor. As Lloyd was holding up a peace sign above the girl's head.

It looked chaos.

Two other boys where glaring at Lloyd in the photo. Nya and Jay seemed to be singing their Sailing Song as Lloyd remembered.

The picture was taken by Wu.

Cole and Seliel where the only ones that looked decent.

While Zane and Pixal where snuggled up together not minding their surrounding.

That's when he noticed.
He was the only one without a special someone.

Realization just struck the what used to be twelve year old Ninja is now a sixteen and 9 months old teen.

"Yuck!" He stick his tounge out in disgust realizing he was thinking of Love.

"Still a bitter soul I see." Kai stood beside the door leaning into the frame.

Lloyd shrieked in fear as he flinched.

Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Haha.Very Funny, Blondie.." Kai ruffled Lloyd's hair and smirked.

The Blonde sighed deeply. Just then.. Outside the bounty. Nya kept trace of the Snow around the Floating Island. It kept piling up as she notice that her stomach was having a weird feeling as she felt to go Vomit..

Outside Zane hurried inside with a worried look in his face.

"THE SNOW IS PILING UP! THE LAND IS SLOWLY GOING DOWN. WHAT DO WE DO!?" Jay panicked and pulled out his hair like a mad man.

Cole rolled his eyes.

"Stop copying my Old stupid actions." Cole complained as Jay laughed.

"So you are stupid back then!"

Nya stepped forward carrying a shovel and wearing thick Clothes.

"Nya what are you wearing." Skylor asked appearing after shutting the Door behind her.

"We're gonna take the snow off!" She smiled. Jay felt proud of her girlfriend being smart.

"Or we could just use our Powers to get the Snow off of this Floating Island.." Kai popped at the staircase with a smug smile in his face.

Everyone looked at him then back at Nya.

"Did you guys switch heads or what?" Lloyd asked appearing behind Kai.