C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought

Jay's POV
That Pythor was behind all of this? His Greed!? His Lust!? What in the Name of Spinjitzu Master does that hissing snake is planning eversince!?

We ran into the temple making Kai,Seliel, and Cole have startled faces plastered. I ran to Nya's room in case something happened.

I approached to the bed slowly.. Walking up to it.. There was someone in the covers. Obviously it would be Nya.

But just to make sure...

"HAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

~•~

"HAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Zane lowered his head and massaged his temples.

Jay barged into Nya's room that Lloyd was sleeping in.

"That Idiot never learns to think before jumping to conclusions." Cole sighed as they all ran to Nya's room.

Seeing a Jay on the ground clutching his head and A fallen flat Lloyd on the floor.

"What happened to you two?" Asked Kai in a boring tone.

Zane entered the room last as Jay stood up.

"WHY IS LLOYD IN NYA'S ROOM!? WHERE IS SHE!?" Jay started yelling at everyone looking completely frustrated.

He completely lost his cool and go Bananas.

He walked up to Kai and grabbed his collar and shook him.

"WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR SISTER!?" He yelled at Kai who was shock.

Zane pulled the Blue Ninja away from his Hot tempered Friend.

"Jay calm down. Nya's in your room." Seliel explained looking at Jay annoyingly. As he closed his eyes and breathed.

Kai fixed his GI and scoffed.

"Insert thinking before jumping into conclusions in that thick head of yours Blue Boy." Kai scowled looking suddenly horrifying as Jay was nowhere in front of them.

The five teens in the room exchanged looks and shared a growl.

Lloyd who just stood up was assisted by Kai before proceeding into the next room questioned the Blonde.

"What Happened there?" Asked Kai with a raised eyebrow.

Lloyd cleaned off the dust in his GI and sighed.

"I did what you guys said." He exclaimed as they walked heading out of Nya's room.

Kai gave him a look of Confusement.

"Cole said I should carry Nya to Jay's room, and I will pretend to be a 'Nya' under the covers so when Belious incase tries to kidnap her.. I'll be the surprise to tackle him after he pulls the covers off." He explained and now they're infront of Jay's room.

"Which.. Was a failed attempt because it was Jay and before I could Tackle Jay.. One of my foot where tangled to one of the blankets and made me slipped.." Lloyd added causing Kai to laugh.

As they entered Jay's room.. They saw a Nya paler than ever..

She looks like almost a dead person.