Chapter 1 - Start packing!

© All Rights reserved by stars1.

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! This story is actually a sequel to my other story “I WOKE UP MARRIED TO MY BOYFRIEND’S BROTHER?!”, however you do not have to read that story to read and understand this one. As the title says, I’m planning on writing the summer of one of my characters from my old story, Justin, so this story will be shorter compared to IWUMTMBB?!. I hope you will all like this story. Please vote and leave comments! And please follow if there are new readers!

Happy reading!

“A Summer Fling”

Chapter 1 – Start packing!

[Justin’s POV]

It has been two weeks since my brother and my ex-girlfriend got married.

You read it right, my EX-GIRLFRIEND Leslie got married to my very own little BROTHER Zachary.

**[A/N]: SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON READING “I WOKE UP MARRIED TO MY BOYFRIEND’S BROTHER?!” THEN YOU SHOULD SKIP THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH**

TWICE! They first got married accidently while being drunk. However, they later found out that the priest who got them married was actually a fraud. I thought it was my chance to win Leslie back, but everything went downhill. Zac and Leslie realised their love for each other and later ended up getting married for real.

Aren’t I so lucky? NOT!

It was shocking at first when I found out that my very own brother accidently married my girlfriend while they were drunk. However, I wasn’t surprised that my brother was actually in love with my girlfriend the whole time, even though he only later realised this.

Hey, I don’t blame the guy for falling in love with Leslie! The girl was perfect! She was the type of girl all the guys would dream of.

Smart, beautiful, independent, sexy, popular and so on. She was amazing.

However fate wasn’t in my favour and I lost the only girl I truly loved to my brother.

I guess in a way I’m glad that my brother was the one who ended up with her, however there’s always this voice in the back of my head that repeats the same question: “why couldn’t it be me?”

“Why wasn’t I the one who Leslie accidently married and with whom she ended up falling in love with? Why is Leslie so damn perfect? Why couldn’t I be Zac? Why oh why?!” I kept asking myself all day long once I understood that Leslie and I were never going to work again.

Anyways life has to move on and I have to forget Leslie. That however was so not going to happen if I stay in this town any longer.