•The Ending•

With much respect towards all of my reader this is the end of my story.Have a great day!

Ali unleash his Override mode power but this time he control IRIS.UNO conjure a Static Spears out of his hand.
    "Prepare to be defeated!!" UNO throws his spear towards Ali but he dodge it and swings his yo-yo aiming for the diamond.
UNO became enrage and evolve into another form.He changed into a lighting demon.Half of the diamond are shattered but he still continue the fight.
    The fight between them shaken the ground forcing the others to retreat to a safer zone.Ali used all of his power against UNO but none of it seems to damage him.
    From the top of the building a familiar figures standing and watching the fight.It was Dos,she finally free from Aaron mind control.
She dived into the fight aiming for UNO.
    "Let's finish this once and for all!"she dashes toward UNO striking him from every corner.Ali uses his Aero boots to boost his movement so that he could dodge his lighting bolt.
    "You will never beat me!!!!"he unleash his ultimate power.The bright light from his power blinding both of them.
    They all knows if they don't end this right now,they will lose the fight.Ali and Dos were exhausted.Both of then retreat trying to restore their energy.
  "Last Breath!!!"from out of nowhere Karya attacked him and manage to strikes the diamond.
   UNO screams in pain as the diamond shattered.Karya who were electrified still holding tight his blade.
   "Karya let go!!!"said Ridzwan but he wasn't listening.
   "Don't forget me" a bright light piercing through UNO body as he slowly faded from the world.
    He exploded and so do Karya.It's over ..they won the fight but with sacrifice.
    Ridzwan kneel on the ground and give bow over giving his last respect toward his brother.It's all over now ..