Ridzwan Bittersweet Memory 3

Part 3 is here enjoy!

Ridzwan POV

Since the day I confessed my loves to her,I feel better.Things gon' really well I've become better,stronger and smarter.
  Everyone in MATA found out about our relationship.At first I thought agents weren't allowed to fall in love with each other but everyone seems fine with it.We were happy,going on mission together.She's part of me,without her my life won't be perfect.
  Until one day,the day that changed my life forever.Our mentor Djinn were confirmed dead while on mission.
  Dos can't accept the fact that he's already gone,nobody can't.Even me,even Karya can't.Since Djinn died,Dos became colder then ever.
  He neglected me,when she's on mission she show no sympathy towards the enemy.Her attitude is making me worried.
   Till' one morning when I arrived at MATA base,everything was complete silence.Nobody were there,it's only silence.
   When I arrive at the upper floor I saw the MATA Bot were destroyed,the security camera's were damaged and agents laying down on the floors.
  At first I thought we were under attack then I realize Dos went rogue. I still remember the look on her face.
  The cold-angry face, that I'll never forget.I can't do anything at that moment.She ran away from MATA and joined a group of bandits.
  She's then declared as an AWOL,her name we blacklisted and she's a criminal since then.

End of flashback ~

  My hope is that one day,one day I'll bring her back and become part of me once again.
  I love you Dos.

(Completed)Protocol:Override (Ejen Ali x Alicia fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें