First Date Pt3

As I promise here's part on Wednesday! Enjoy.

Agent Karya who were standing beside Ali were impressed by Ali action.He never thought that Ali would take General daughters out on a date.
   "Here's your meal,enjoy it you lover bird" and he left not to disturb both of them.
   "Thanks Ali,for the dinner" said Alicia who's still blushing.Ali then reaches for her hand and stares straight at him with love.
   She tried not to lose her cool but Ali in a black suit with a smell of perfume are really hard to deny.

Ali POV

  She's really beautiful tonight,with her red dress no girl in this world are more perfect then her.
   "Alicia,thanks for accepting me,being part of you is the most precious thing in my life" and I kisses her hand.
   "Ali ..our food is getting cold,I guess we need to eat it" she said blushing.
   We enjoy our meal,drinking wine all night,man it's really a memorable night.

9.30 p.m after the dinner-

  Alicia's drunk already,she can't even stand up.She looks cute even when she's drunk.
  I carry her out of the restaurant with Agent Karya following me from behind.
  "Ali take my cars,I'll bring your bike" he said handling me his brand new Porsche keys.
   "Thanks Agent Karya,I'll return it to you tomorrow"and he shooked his head and walk back inside the restaurant.
   Slowly I open the cars door,and she's already asleep when got inside.
Even when she's being cold toward me sometimes still her beauty are incomparable.

Alicia House-

Finally I've arrive at Alicia house.I took out my phone to take a look at the clock.10:15.
   Omg ..I'm so dead,General would kill me if he knew we were late.I used IRIS to scan for another entrance and it is through Alicia room window.
   Luckily their gate weren't locked,slowly I open Alicia the gate while carrying drunk Alicia.
   I climb through the window using my Yo-Yo and thank god General's already asleep.
   Man,I can't believe Alicia were this heavy,I lay her on her bed and gave her a goodnight sleep.
   I'm really exhausted for carrying her all the way up through the window.I open my suit and lay down besides her for a moment.
  Not realizing that I eventually falls asleep besides Alicia with shirtless.