Happy Birthday Alilicia 3

I got bored so I update part 3 enjoy it everyone-
  Ali POV

My heads ..it's really hurt.Slowly I stand up inside a small dark rooms.Then the light were suddenly turn on and the man with the mask were standing in front of me.
  Only this time he had a weapon.A long sharp katana.Alicia were tied on a chair behind him still remain unconscious.
  "Fight me,you win she's free you lose everything's over"and he strikes me but I manage to dodge it.
  He's fast,I gotta be aware of his movement.I throw my him my yo-yo and it hit his mask.It's only make him angrier.
  Before I could dodge his second attack he throws an uppercut.I got knock down to the ground.He throws a lot of attack but I dodge them all until his blade slashes my left arms.
   "Just give up kid,you won't stand a chance against me!"
   "In your dream"I activate my boots ability and try to kick him in his facs but he's to fast and again I got hit by him.
  I can barely stand up,my arm were injured.Alicia who's finally conscious watched me kneeling on the ground while the man slowly moves toward me.
  He swings his blade and it almost got my neck.Swiftly I activate my boots and this time I don't miss,I kick his face and his mask were broken.
  "Well done" as he turns around all of the light were turns on and everyone were standing outside watching me.I was inside the simulation room.
  The man behind the mask was Agent Karya.
  "Happy Birthday Ali"said Alicia who were untied from the chairs.I'm confuse of what's happening right now.
  "You will never change,putting other before yourself that you even forget your birthday" said a familiar voice.
  "Happy Birthday Ali" said Agent Ridzwan.
  I thought she's really been kidnapped,turns out it's a prank.
  "You've proof your loves toward Alicia are much stronger then I expected" said Agent Rama.
  "Congratulations squirt" and Alicia kissed me on the cheek which kinda embarrassing.
   "Forgive me for the scratches, I got carry away by myself" said Agent Karya apologizing and giving me his favorite Katana as a gift.
  I can't believe I forgot my own birthday are the same as Alicia I'm such an idiot.