Mission:Blue Diamond

So here's new chapter and BTW guys I wanna ask,would u like a happy ending or sad ending on final chapter of my story? (Don't worry I won't end this story in a short time)

Ali POV

Today is the world largest diamond convention and were held at Cyberaya Grand Hall.
"Greetings everyone,as you know today at 9p.m the the Blue Diamond or better known as the Everlasting Live Diamond will be represented upon the guest,there will be a lot of people who will try to steal it"
"What's our tasks then?"ask Rudy.
"Rudy,you and Karya will become the eagle eyes,Ridzwan and Bakar disguise yourself as a diamond bidder.Iman,Khai,Mika,Roza,Chris and Bulat guard every angle of the exit door and as for you Ali and Alicia distract the audience by winning the Queen and King competition so that we'll have enough time to move the Diamond to a safe place,DISSMISS!" said General.
  "Have a good time,Queen and King" said all of them sarcastically.
  "So what should I wear"ask Alicia who's face turn red.
  "Well ..I love your red dress the other day,it makes you more attractive"and kisses her soft lips.
  "Ali,everyone's is watching us,stop it" she said blushing.
  "Where??"and I turn my heads around and they of them still hasn't exit the room,that was embarrassing.
  "You can do your "thing" when you both are home,eww"said Roza acting disgusted by my act lol.

Somewhere At Secret Hideout-

  "Every core leader will appeared at the convention tonight,Neuro,Tekno,Combat and Inviso they all will be there and we'll get rid of them forever!"

                      *************

   "Zain,are you sure about this?"ask Agent Ganz combat core leader.
   "We had no choice,we'll end something that we should have done 15 years ago"Agent Dayang then tapped his shoulder.
   "It's been 15 years and we're getting older,this will be my final mission I'll be retiring,I wanna spend time with you Zain"and she hugged Zain from behind.
   "Enough with this little chit-chat,let's prepare I haven't punch anyone for a while"