Final Fight 2

Here's the second part.And I would like to thanks everyone for voting and commenting over my story. I really appreciate it.

  The city were half damaged by power of the diamond.Lots of civilian were injured.Mika and Jet evacuate all of the civilian while Alicia were busy fighting Komeng men.
   It was devastating,Karya chased after UNO but he were blocked by Trez and Aaron.
    "Make it quick!"he dashes towards Trez and cut one of the tube that are attached on his arms.
   "I'm gonna enjoy crushing you little man!!"Trez who were angry attack Karya but he manage to dodge Trez left hand punch.
   Aaron who were clueless decide to step out of the fight and hide.Trez used all of his power to maximum level until he got exhausted.Karya took the chance by kicking him right on his gut and knocked him down.

  Ali POV

   The power of diamond are limitless, if he manage to absorb the power from the second power plant we all gonna lose the fight.
    "ZASS NOW!!!" and Zass used his super speed to steal the diamond from UNO.He' almost grab the diamond when the two twins Seis and Siete.
    "Deal with us first ..before UNO!"the two twins used their power-ball and aimed it towards Zass.He gave MD hand signal to go after UNO while he deal with the two twins.
    Buildings began to collapsing and a mother and her baby were defendless  against their fate.I activate my Aero Boots and pushed them both away from the collapsed building.
    Uno are getting closer toward the second plantation,I must stop him.I chased after him when suddenly Dos,appear out of nowhere blocking me.
    She look different this time,her purple shades hair are changing red while her eyes are glowing blue.
   "Ali,let me take care of her" said Agent Karya who were following Mr from behind.I shook my head and used a shortcut to chase UNO.
   Everyone is fighting their own war right now.I must not fail,I gave to stop UNO.

The Second Plantation-

   "UNO stop!!" and he turns his head holding the blue diamond.
    "Ali,it's been a while since I see you"he said with an evil smile on his face.
   "Aaron,show him our "little surprise" to him"
   "With pleasure" and he whistle calling out his "little surprise".From far a familiar figures walking slowly towards me.
   It's Rudy,he's controlled by Aaron using his helmet.
    "Have fun".Rudy who were under Aaron mind control attacked me.I tried not to hurt him but he' leave me no choice.
   I used my Aero Boots to to boost my movement so that I'll be faster then him,but I was wrong. He used his wireless device and attach it over me.
    Now I'm the one who's in trouble. He control my movement and tried to take IRIS off me.I try to resist but hand..it won't .
    Aaron who were standing there watching us are laughing as victory are close to them. (Glass shattered)
   "Need a little help?"
   "Agent Ridzwan!!"