Mission:Blue Diamond 2

Here's the second part enjoy!

  Ali POV

  "Dad I'm home!"there's no answer.As always he's busy at work.Comot wasn't here too,he's been sent out to a special agent animal MATA training.
  I murmured Comot's name,if Comot was still here I won't be this lonely.Now I gotta decide what to wear between the black suit I wear the other day or the white suits I bought just now.
   Maybe I should the wear the white one.It makes me more attractive.
  (Phone call from Uncle)
   "Ali,where are you at?"
   "Um I'm still at home what is it?"
   "Ohh,I just wanna tell you that the food here is really good,come quick or you won't get any(lol)-call ended
  He has a crush on Jenny before but since he found out she's a traitor he became obsessed with burger.
  I should go noe,its 8p.m.I don't wanna be late again.

   The Diamond Convention-

  Everyone's has arrive except for Ridzwan and Alicia.I wonder what she's wearing tonight.
  I took a soft drink from the table,watching everyone in the corner when suddenly the crowd become quiet.
  Everyone were amaze by a beautiful the lady in a red-roses dress.I just ignore it and continue enjoying my drink when I realize that is Alicia.
  "Care for a dance Mí Amor?"
  "I thought you never ask" and we danced as the crowd were clapping their hand.I don't know how to dance so I just followed her lead.
  That's when I saw Brother Bear and his wife with Komeng too,but this time he's wearing a tuxedo.
  "Alicia,there they are what should we do now?"
  "Use IRIS to control your movement".I used IRIS to attract his attention by challenging him to a Salsa dance.
  I take off my suits and the crowd were a bit excited by it.
  "Sexy abs" said Alicia.
  "Thanks,but let's not focus on that"
  "We'll see who's gon' win kid,I'm the best dancer on Cyberaya nobody ever beat me!"
  "We'll see bout that Amigos"it was an intense match.I never thought that dancing were so exhausting.
   He's not giving neither do we,the fight lasted for 15 minutes and the results are tied.
  Everyone's giving a huge applause.It was a satisfying dance.He shakes my hands and walk out through the crowd with his wife.
  "Not bad,you look sexy though" and she kissed me on the lips.
  "Eww" said Roza who were standing with the crowd all the time.
  "Ladies and gentleman,may I have your attention please,tonight you'll witness the most amazing and rarest diamonds in the world,I give you The Blue Diamond!!"