Chapter 98 I Love You

After Raw was done there was near pandemonium on the bus, everyone packing last second to make it to the airport before it got too crazy. I was in Seth and I's room, packing my own bag even though I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere. I was done first and I wandered from my room to Roman's, just watching him pack for a few moments before he noticed me.

"So you and Jax gonna tear up New York huh?" he commented over his shoulder, a thousand watt smile breaking across my face as I walked in, throwing myself onto the bed.

"Apparantly so." I grinned up at him, "Neither of us want to go home so this is the best alternative."

"You could always come to Florida with me." Roman said slyly, his smile pulling up the corner of his mouth, "You and Jax both."

"I know I'm always welcome there Roman but this year it needs to be me and Jax. After everything, Christmas, and what happened last time I was in New York..." I trailed off, knowing it was still a touchy subject for the boys.

"Don't mention it." Roman shook his head, "I get it. I'm just gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said softly, watching him stop and come lay next to me, both of us on our backs facing each other, "I'm sorry we haven't been talking or hanging out as much."

"Don't be." He shook his head, lacing our fingers together, "I love how much you care for Seth and Dean. Those are my brothers and they make you happy. I just have to get used to sharing you. It's hard not having you around all the time to talk whenever I want."

"We can do that again." I promised, feeling a wave of emotion pouring over me, "I'm sorry if you ever felt like you couldn't. I'm always here Roman. For you. Don't ever feel like you can't come to me and ask me for a me and you day. I'll drop anything I have to do."

"Okay Lila." He nodded, pressing my hand against his lips, "Come on. We gotta get outta here."

Nodding we got up and I grabbed my bag from my room, meeting everyone else in the living room. Dressed for travelling I grabbed what I needed, making it seem like I was really going as well. Piling out of the bus we headed for the van that was there to pick us up, all 4 of us travelling. The trip wasn't long but it was quiet, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Seth's hand was wrapped around him, the calluses brushing against my palm as the subtle sway of the van sent me into a relaxed state. There was an almost comical amount of traffic going in and out of the airport, everyone flying home for the holidays and I let out a breath, thanking our lucky stars we left early. Getting out we grabbed bags and descended into the chaos that was the airport. Making our way inside we checked the flights, seeing we all went a certain way up to a point. Walking as quickly as we could we made it to a fork in the road where Seth was the first one to split off. As Seth said his goodbyes to Dean and Roman I waited patiently, hoping the guilt on my face wasn't as visible as I felt it was.

"I'm not gonna lie, my mom's gonna be a little disappointed when I show up alone." Seth chuckled and I winced, the guilt settling in deeper.

"I am sorry." I sighed, tucking my hands into my jacket, "If I would have known I would have came but I already made plans with Jax and..."

"Babe it's fine. Like you said there's always next Christmas and the one after that and so on." He grinned, pulling me close, making my rest my arms on his shoulders, "Just tell me you'll miss me."

"I'll miss you" I murmured, the statement easy to say when it was the truth, I would miss him, "I want to have an amazing Christmas and not to worry about me. Tell your mom I'll see her next Christmas."