Chapter 39 Going Home To Make Deals

Roman, Dean, Seth and I were all piled into Mark's truck, Lisa have drove us to the airport. She parked half ass before shutting the truck off and turning to us with a sheepish face.

"I've never driven his truck before." She admitted and I let out a laugh, opening the door and jumping out.

We went to the back to grab our bags, Seth handing me mine with a secret smile. Returning it I waited with Lisa and we all walked in. I had my huge bag with me this time, packed to the top with clothes and shoes plus my carry on. WE all followed Lisa in and made our way through security, leaving our bags to get put underneath. We made it to the waiting area, only stopping a few times to get our picture taken with a couple fans. The boys went off the get coffee, Seth offering to grab me one and I nodded meeting his eyes with a smile. Lisa was restless next to me as she watched them walk away before pouncing on me.

"Something happened right?" she blurted out, shoving her glasses on her head.

"Oh god it is that obvious?" I groaned, doing the same.

"To me it is. The looks you and Seth exchanged are so hot I'm on fire." She fanned herself dramatically.

"Ok look. After the argument he came to the room last night and asked if I really meant what I said when I said it didn't mean anything." I explained, hearing her squeal, "I told him I didn't and he asked if we could be together."

"Oh god, are you two together?" she asked ferociously.

"No I can't do it right now, you saw how they got," I shook my head, "He wants to be though."

"What about Dean?" she questioned, frowning deeply.

"I don't know, he was all over that blonde at the bar. I don't think he's over the skank stage in his life." I shrugged, feeling upset when I thought it.

"But you still have feelings for him?" she pressed, leaning on her knees.

I shrugged, not sure what to say but luckily the guys came back, Seth handing me my coffee before sitting next to me. He threw his arm over the back of my chair, seeming casual but I knew it wasn't. My leg was shaking as I dropped my shades onto my face again, Lisa copying me. We didn't have a long wait as we heard them call for the first class to board. Standing up I faced Lisa seeing her sad face.

"I'll be back, it's not like I'm leaving forever." I promised, holding her tightly.

"It feels like it sometimes. Took you 7 months to come back this time, how long next time." She grumbled, her lips pulled into a pout.

"I know but I will try ok?" I held her shoulders.

"OK." She nodded.

She turned to the guys, Seth hugging her, making her flush. Roman hugged her next before Dean gave her a quick one armed hug, his other holding his bag. Turning we walked to the plane, Roman behind me as I handed my ticket over. I waited for the rest of them before we headed in, my headphones resting around my neck as I was steered towards the right area. My seat was next to Dean, Seth and Roman behind us. Settling in I leaned back against the seat, thankful for the leg room. We watched the plane fill up, and the stewardess giving the safety speech. After what felt like forever the seatbelt sign went on and I adjusted my belt, waiting for take-off. Despite flying constantly I was still a bit nervous about landing and taking off and turbulence. Closing my eyes as we started forward I went to grip the seats only Dean's arm was resting there and I pulled my hand back quickly.