Chapter 50: Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

Landon and I ended up cuddling while watching something that Landon had put on Netflix. I didn't mind, I was just enjoying the warmth. It was already 2pm when I decided to head into Colby's room. It was a mess. I had gotten to know him well enough to know that he didn't care about his room because it was his living space. I cleaned it for him, cleaning his bed sheets and making his bed. I found a pair of his swimming shorts in one of his draws so I placed them on his bed so he could get changed as soon as he got home. I was trying to fill in time so I wasn't thinking about Sebastian and how excited I was for the surprise. I went back to my room to Landon laying on the floor, laughing from the kisses that Rose was giving him. "Get off my man!" I say, snickering. He laughs, placing her on the floor and standing up. "I love you Juliet." He says, grabbing my hands and using them to pull me closer. I smile and blush. "I love you to Landon." He starts to lean in when a knock comes from the door. "Sorry, guys. Its time to get Colby!" Sam says, apologetic but excited. "I think we will stay here." I say, looking up at Landon. He smiles, nodding his head. I look back at Sam and he nods, closing the door behind him. I look back up and Landon before he wraps his arms fully around my waist and my arms, his neck. We kiss passionately. I hear the front door close and we don't move. We continue to kiss until we run out of breath. "Lets go get ready!" I said, jumping up and down. I grab my wireless speaker and my phone, taking it down to the pool. Landon got all the towels while placing them down on the chair we had. We had a table set up with fresh lemonade in a jug with glasses that had sliced lemons on the side. The gate swung open just when Landon was plugging the tap into the blow up water slide. It was an obstacle corse at the start and lead to the slide and into the pool.

 It was an obstacle corse at the start and lead to the slide and into the pool

 Brennan walked through, struggling slightly with the balloons. I gave him a hand and we placed them around the pool. He handed me a few boxes of fairy lights like I asked him to get and hung them around the back yard with his and Landon's help. I gave him some money for all the stuff but refused to take it, saying it was the least he could do for Colby. I went inside, gathering some snacks and things from inside the cupboards that Landon had brought over this morning and put away in my areas of the kitchen. I put them into bowels and put them on the table next to the pool. When I had walked out, people were everywhere. The sun was starting to set so it looked beautiful. Landon had hung up a sign saying "WELCOME HOME COLBY" which we had made while waiting for them to leave.

The sound of a buzzing engine came from the drive way and I slipped through the door, telling everyone to quite down. Landon helped a lot with all of this but he didn't want any credit so he sent me in alone. They all walked in the door and I smiled at them from the other side of the hall. "Hey guys." I say mischievously. "Jules... what did you do?" Colby asks. "I wanted to thank you all. For everything." I told a deep breath. "You two adopted me. You made my wish come true. You gave me something I never thought I would have.... A family. You didn't treat me as an outsider or an orphan. You treated me like I was one of you guys. You helped me create a singing channel. You helped me with my photography. You helped me with shopping. You helped me smile in the worst of times." I say looking at Sam and Colby to everyone else. Pointing at Aaron then, Elton, Kat and Devyn then Corey as I was talking. "So, to say thank you, I did this." I say, opening the door. Everyone cheered when they saw the house members. "Its mostly a 'Welcome Home Colby' party but its for you guys as well. To say thank you." " AWWWWWWWW" Corey scream before they ate me up into a group hug. They dashed up stairs to get changed before coming down and joining the party.

We had been down here for at least an hour. Elton had climbed onto the roof to table some photos, film and fly his drone. It was the first thing he did and I wasn't surprised. Shortly after I realise that I left Rose in my room. Landon followed me up to my room so I could let Rose out. The ladder was still down from Elton but we continued to my room. I let Rose out and after licking and jumping at us a few times, she ran down the stairs and out of sight. On the way out, I took a turn and climbed up the ladder. Landon climbed up behind me. The sun was setting and the sky was blue with pink cotton candy clouds scattered. When we got up, I placed my head on Landon's shoulder. We held hands and I looked down over to the pool, swinging out legs off the edge of the roof.

As I saw them bouncing around and slipping into the slide, I look down from the rooftop of our house with Landon beside me. This is my boyfriend. Those are my brothers. This is my family. They adopted me. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so thankful. But why is this guy calming to be my brother. I didn't have a brother. But then again, why would someone lie about that?

What is going to come for us in the future? I don't know. But I sure cant wait to find out.

_______________________________________________________
There it is! Adopted By Sam and Colby! I hope you all enjoyed the journey of this book because it was crazy. I recognise that at the end, I was quite distant and not motivated but I stood it out for another few more chapters. WE DID IT! 50 CHAPTERS! Thank you all for reading! I really appreciate your votes and liked! You have no idea how much you guys mean to me. I have never actually finished a book. I know, kinda stupid! But I have never actually written a book and finished it besides short stories that are a page long. We got 14 thousand reads which I never though was even possible. I am so thankful for all of you guys! If you want to see a new book or a sequel, please comment so and if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Hope you all have a happy new year! and a happy 2018! Thank you for everything! and remember:

Stay True! <3

~Book_Nerd70