•Hanaya• [Part 1]

Beginne am Anfang

"Wait, what?" I was shocked.

"She didn't told you? Her parents organized an arrange marriaged for her and (C/N)."

"Will she come back?" I ask with a little hope.

"She'll be coming back after two days." I had enough of it and hung up.

Roses are dying.

Violets are crying.

A few tears slid out of my purple eyes. The rose that I was holding earlier fell on the ground. I wiped away my tears and smiled darkly of still having a chance to get her back.

After two days, (Y/N) came back with a diamond ring on her finger. With her having a husband, she only sometimes hangout with me and I didn't want that.

I f***ing missed her!

I then initiated my plan to observe her everyday. I secretly snapped some pictures of her sleeping, eating, changing, and the rest that she did that I found quite divine.

Let me put this straight, (C/N) was her first love however he rejected her. I could tell that she had already moved on from him a long time ago yet when he came back to her, her feelings for him returned.

(C/N) was a handsome man from a rich family no wonder her parents wants her to marry him by setting them both in an arranged marriage.

He's trying to taint my little rose. Doesn't he understand that she doesn't want to do anything with him anymore!

Don't worry (Y/N), I'll save you from him!

Things just got better when I heard (C/N) will be going on a business trip leaving my little rose all to myself.

"I'm so excited~ I'm sure she will love my sweet present for her!" I hummed, attaching a written cursive note to the bouquet of red roses.

It says..

"My love for you will last until the day the last flower in this bouquet dies." ~(C/N)

Her reaction when she got the flowers during work was delighted and confused. She was unsure as to what to make of the message so she went home in the evening and soaked the flowers with water.

I grinned twistedly at the male struggling within the binds. Blood and bruises coated his skin. His tireless eyes glared at me with anger and fear.

"Do as I say you damn idiot! I won't hesitate to kill you!" I screamed in his face.

He nodded in defeat as I pressed the speaker button of his cellphone when it rang.

"Oh (C/N), I love you so much! I had just received the bouquet of red roses that you gave me. They're so gorgeous~" she squealed.

"What are you talking about (Y/N)? I didn't give you a bouquet of red roses. You actually believe that I really love you. Just stop these dellusions and forget about me!" he says uncaringly.

"Why would you do this to me? You know what, I'll throw this stupid wedding ring that you got me. I will never talk to you ever again!" she cried angrily.

(Y/N) hung up.

"Let me go! (Y/N) will never love a monster like you!" he shouted.