Chapter 37: Kenneth

Start from the beginning

He looked at the two, and back to me, and then I saw the light bulb click above his head. He chuckled. "We don't often get teenagers in here, renting rooms," he said. "But now that I see you are a Jeff-Lane, it makes sense."

"It's spring break, so thought it would be fun to check out a suite," I said, signing the signature pad for the transaction.

"Here are your keys. Please feel free to look at our food service menu."

"Thank you sir, we will," I said, passing him a fifty for a tip, trying to feel like a rich bitch.

Carmen laughed on our way up to the suite. The suite itself was ridiculous. It was huge with a living room, powder room, master bedroom, kitchenette, and a terrace patio. It was amazing.

We got lunch first by ordering from the menu, which meant I spent about hundred more dollars. After, we got ready to go out by getting dressed up in different clothes and looks. 

Carmen put on a blonde wig and blue contact lenses, making her lips look bigger with makeup and her face more angular. I used black hair dye to temporarily dye my hair black, and then put on a black mustache. We wore clothes we normally didn't wear. I put on black slacks and a white shirt with three-quarter sleeves and three buttons, along with suspenders.

She laughed at me. "You look like you just stepped out of the thirties," she said.

She looked good on the other hand. She was wearing a pink velour dress that was short with spaghetti straps, along with sparkly sandals and jewelry. She didn't wear pink often or a lot of accessories, and when she wore a dress it wasn't usually tight and short. It made me sweat.

By the time we were ready, it was later in the evening. We ate a very light dinner and then took a shot each to pregame.

We went to a club where if you were underage then you could go in through the back if you paid the doorman. We paid him a decent amount and he let us in. Dean had told us about it, and when we went inside it was loud and wild. It was really dark besides flashing lights and screens. The music was blaring pop remixes and the dance floor was jam packed with people grinding and dancing. Everyone looked like they were in their own world, dancing like nobody was watching. 

We went to the bar and took another shot each, then went to the dance floor.

I liked dancing and I know Carmen definitely did too. We waded through the crowd, getting closer to the center but not quite. We started dancing next to each other, but as the crowd grew we started dancing with each other. I was behind her, my hands on her hips, her hips moving against my own. She moved her arms and hands in a mesmerizing manner, following the music. Occasionally she would turn and face me, slinking her arms around my shoulders, my neck, my hands moving up her torso, around her butt and thighs. 

Suddenly, we were in our own world too. I was a guy with a mustache and black hair, she was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman. We were strangers at a club, our bodies inseparable. We couldn't do this normally. We relished in the moment.

As we danced, our hands roamed around each other. Nobody was looking at us, everyone was in their own world too. I moved my hand over her thighs, moving them around the hem of her dress. I breathed against her neck, kissing her earlobe.

We danced for a long time, but after a while when we were sweaty and done we went back to The Plaza. We avoided the concierge and laughed all the way up to the penthouse.

In the bathroom, she wiped off her makeup. We took off our disguises with each other, me removing her wig and her pulling off my mustache. We removed our wigs, makeup, wiping our faces with cool water. Suddenly we were ourselves again, the strangers gone.

We stood on the patio, the weather incredible for mid-March. The scenery was gorgeous all around us, the city so alive. We drank some of the wine in the kitchenette but it wasn't that good so we sat on the patio couch.

We started kissing, slowly, cooling off. 

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, in between kisses.

"You are too Kenneth," she said, putting her hand on my cheek.

I kissed her deeper, wanting all of her. I picked her up in my arms and carried her back into the bedroom. We climbed onto the bed, her sitting on my lap, the patio doors open so the sounds of the city filtered in, the city lights illuminating us.

She stopped kissing me, looking at me. She pulled off her short dress. In the club I could feel her butt when my hands roamed, I could feel her breasts loose. She was wearing a light pink lacy thong and a matching bralette, her brown nipples showing through. She pulled off my suspenders and shirt, sliding her hands down my torso. 

I kissed her neck, making her sigh. We moved our hands over each other again, and I quickly pulled off her bralette. She unbuttoned my pants, still kissing me, stopping to slide them off. I rolled over so I was on top of her, kissing her deeply. I kissed down to her neck, down to her chest, over her breasts, making her scratch my back and sigh more. I kissed down her torso, pulling off her underwear in the process. Her thighs, her hips, my lips slowly roamed. She opened her legs for me and I went down on her, kissing between her legs. 

I knew she had never received oral before, but she seemed to like it. She grabbed my hair as she moaned louder, her body writhing. When she came I kissed her again, pulling off my socks and underwear. We clung to each other, kissing deeply, biting each others lips and necks. I spread her legs again and pulled her to me. We had sex, passionate sex with the city lights and sounds around us. 

We had sex another time after finishing, until we fell asleep, so tired from the dancing and the pleasure.  

I held her in my arms, her warmth cocooning me. She was beautiful, and I relished in the moment, not thinking about what it would be like when she was gone.