Travelers From Another World

Start from the beginning

Vegeta: S-Super saiyan?!

Goku: Another one out in space?

Cooler: Let's go get our revenge. Frieza, come on!

Frieza: O-Okay? Ginyu, follow us.

Ginyu: Right! Ginyu Force! Move out!

They all began to fly away into space, leaving Goku and the other's confused.

Goku: What's he talking about a super saiyan in space?

Picollo: But, he said the person who killed them had wolf ears and tail. Saiyans have tails of an ape.

Vegeta: Tch, I'm not going to sit here waiting for them to come back.

Vegeta began to walk towards the spaceship parked in the front of Capssule Corporation, and Goku followed closely.

Goku: Vegeta! Wait! I wanna come too!

Gohan: I'll go aslo.

Goten&Trunks: We're coming also!

The four of them raced to the space, and set off, following Cooler and the other villains. As they sat in Frieza's ship, Cooler and Cell were questioned.

Frieza: Brother, why on earth are we heading to a planet that no one has even heard about? And why were you there? You too Cell!

Cell: Well, apparently, a cell of mine had been blasted off into space, and somehow, I ended up there. I couldn't use the instant transmission because I wasn't able to sense anyone's energy.

Cooler: When I was blasted away by Goku, I was able to slip away, and the blast sent me flying through space. I must have landed there.

Frieza: Why are you saying there is a super saiyan there? You said you were killed by someone who had wolf ears and tails, saiyans are damn apes!

Cooler: The boy said he was a super saiyan. He even had the same color hair and eyes when Goku transformed.

Cell: Well, I don't care, I'm going back there, and I'm going to destroy evertything he loves.

Cooler: Yes, we will destroy that wretched planet, along with the insects on it.

Ginyu: *whisper's to Jeice* Fireza's brother is obsessed isn't he?

Jeice: Whisper's back* Yeah.

Cooler's Thoughts: That boy will pay with his life. Once he's done, I'll blow up the entire planet..

Cell's Thoughts: I'll make that kid suffer. First his friends, then his family, then him!

Recoome: Hey, they look really really mad huh?

Burter: What do you think Recoome?

Guido: I just wonder why we're going there instead of destroying Goku and the rest of earth.

Cell: Cooler, I'm going to fight that wretched mut first.

Cooler: No problem, I have something else in mind that will hurt him. *evil chuckle*

As they continued to question why they were heading out to a random planet, the Z Fighters were following right behind them.

Goku: You think the guy who they're looking for is strong?!

Vegeta: I don't know Kakarot, but all I do know is that if he is a saiyan, he has some explaining to do.

Gohan: Dad, this is gonna be a serious fight isn't it? I mean, they not only have the Ginyu force, and Frieza, but also his brother and Cell.