Chapter 35

SEULHI'S POV

....run!

"And the loser pay for the ice cream!!" I shouted and pushed him away from me, running as fast as I could along the seaside to the ice cream stall. While running, I gazed behind me and saw Jungkook was still in the same place, jumping and kicking the water in frustration.

His eyes then accidentally met mine and I gulped down the lump in my throat when Jungkook started to chase after me. My eyes widened and I quickly turned to the front, speeding up my speed to the stall few meters away from me.

Just when I thought I was gonna be the winner, Jungkook ran passed me and stopped dangerously right in front of me, making me to come to an instant halt when I came collided with his body. And in one swift motion, he swept my feet off the floor and carried me in his arm, carrying me effortlessly with his muscular pair of arms.

What do you expect, huh? Trying to beat a muscle pig?

Honestly, I got goosebumps all over my body when he did that, and I flinched in fear when I realise that my feet were no longer on the ground, making me to clung onto Jungkook as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Is this little princess trying to beat the golden maknae?" He asked with a smug smile on his face and I gulped again. It freaked me out more when I saw his smile slowly curled into that devilish smirk I've already seen for millions of times. "Too bad, this golden maknae hates being a loser."

And with that was said, he started to get into the sea and my eyes enlarged again, knowing where this was going.

"Please! Please! Please don't do what I think you're going to do!" The smirk grew wider on his face and he kept walking into the sea, ignoring the begging me who was clinging onto him like my life depends on it. "You win! You win! I'll pay!"

I surrendered and he pursed his lips whilst shaking his head, as if he telling me that there's nothing would change his mind.

My eyes widened when I saw the water has reached his knee level and I wrapped my arm tighter around him. "You do know you're gonna get wet too right!?"

"I don't care. I love getting wet." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes and gave him a hard punch on the chest, so done with his dirty jokes.

"Put me down now or I'll screa- Ahhh!!" I screamed out loud when he suddenly threw me into the water, resulting me to be fully soaked with sea water. After struggling for a good 10 seconds to pull my head out of the water, I then stood on my feet and glared at him who was laughing his throat out, having fun seeing me in this state.

"You!" I lunged towards Jungkook who immediately stopped laughing and pulled his leg under the water, ended up him to be in the same state as me when he fell into the water. "Deserve it!!"

Jungkook stuck his head out of the water and laughed, as if it's nothing if I got him wet. After seeing how hard he was laughing, I couldn't help but to laugh along and splash water towards him.

*
*
*

Great! I wear white top and now, I looked like I was half naked! So great!

We walked out of the water and I caught Jungkook kept looking at me, maybe the fact that my skin underneath my shirt were clearly visible in people's sight.

"Stop looking at me." I warned, hugging myself to cover my body from people's sight and warmed myself up a little since the cold sea breeze that brushed against my skin really made me shivering.