Chapter 11

SEULHI'S POV

My eyes went big the time I felt his lips touched mine at the unexpected desire, kissing me lustfully with his eyes were fluttering close.

Immediately, I situated my hands on his chest and attempted to push him but he took a hold over it, preventing me from doing so as he continued to kiss me. "People are watching." he had the chance to murmur in between the kiss. His hand around my waist tighten slightly as his lips were still on mine, deceiving the entire hall into believing we're indeed madly in love.

No. There was no butterfly. No, there was no shiver running down my spine but only me feeling highly disgusted and frustrated.

Without anymore choice, I sealed my lips snug and it was when he finally opened his eyes and looked at me. A realisation crossed over his face. In an instant, his eyes enlarged as he quickly pulled away before releasing my hands from his holds and turned facing the guest.

"Fuck, what am I thinking!?" He remarked under his breath and wiped his lips subsequently.

Frustrated with this asshole beside me, I clenched over the back of my dress and gritted my teeth underneath my smiling face. I then was very thankful when I found my mom were waving her hands toward me, calling me out.

Without thinking any further, I just left this Jeon Jungkook and made my pace to my mom.

Just when I was about to reach her, I slightly flinched when I felt a hand snaked around my waist and before I knew it, I was slightly being pulled to the left. I turned my head and met Jungkook's; who was smiling at the guest who just happened to walk by us.

Me Lee seulhi, who still unfamiliar with his gentle type of touches, instantly held his hand on my waist and wanted to pull it away when he stopped me by tilting his head near to my ear.

"We're madly in love remember?" He asked and smiled at the guest again. Right when the guest walked passed us, I pinched his hand and it somehow worked when he didn't wait a second to pull away. Bonus mark, with a small whine escaped from his mouth.

I left him behind and a few seconds later, he once again draped his hand around my waist. "Stop being so clingy and disgusting!" I whispered out loud, grabbing his hand and right when I was about to pull it away, a man who I assumed was one of Jungkook's relative stopped in front of us.

"Congrats bro. I can't believe you're married before me." They took their time to make a brofist, exchange few handshakes before he then finally turned his attention to me "I'm Yugyeom, Jungkook's cousin" he reached out his hand for a shake and I hesitantly shook it with him.

Gosh! Too many skinship for a day!

"And here. I'm pretty sure you'll like this." He told and passed me a medium-sized box with a ribbon on top. I awkwardly smile at him and he replied me with a cute smile on his face before facing Jungkook again. "By the way Jungkook, you need the first night talk bro?"

Yugyeom ended his speech with a wink and I'd to hold back a lump of eaten food that was threatening to spill out of my mouth, and smiled very forcingly at him. Thanks god he was that dense to not notice it.

" Nah, you know I'm not that inexperience."

Jungkook clicked his tongue at him and they continued on talking while I just stayed there awkwardly as they went on talking that.

When I looked around me, I finally realised that there were so many boys and men around me. Feeling extremely insecure, I decided to leave them here and go to my mom when I once again was interrupted by a hand casually wrapping around my waist and pulled me closer.