She lets go and Junior sighs in relief.

Junior: You'll pay for that!

He puts on his sunglasses and walks away from Yang and Rachel. Yang follows closely behind.

Yang: Oh Junior, I was just playing with you! Don't be so sensitive! Come on, lets kiss and make up, okay?

Junior stops in his tracks by this and turns around.

Junior: Huh? Uh, okay.

Rachel: I'm going to sit this one out. (Taking a few steps back)

As Junior leans in to kiss Yang, she punches him in the face sending him flying across the room. Junior is then seen with hearts hovering over his head before a bottle falls on top of his head. The henchmen run towards her. She activates her Ember Celica while Junior's henchmen advanced towards Yang, who jumped up into the air and slams a fiery punch into the ground, sending a ripple through the dance floor that knocks the incoming henchmen off their feet. As the henchmen got up from the impact, Yang charges at one, jumping into the air and performing a somersault kick on her first victim. She then turns around and uppercuts a second one, following it up with a spinning kick that sends another two tumbling away.

Rachel: Yang, Heads up!

As the rest charge at her, two spears got in their way. Yang is overwhelmingly confused by this until Rachel Claws appeared on the spot, before grabbing her duel spears. She grabbed her weapons from the ground called Steel-Bane and Ice-Bane and did several back-flips towards Yang. Once she is next to her, she gave Yang smirk.

Rachel: Didn't want you to hog all the fun ya know. And, I could tell you could also use a hand.

Yang: Hmm, maybe. In fact, you're a little late but yet, everything's a little alright now. But now that you mention about hogging the fun, let's do this, shall we?

Rachel: Sure, BFF.

Yang: (smirks in ammusment to accept her as a BFF)

And with that, the fight continues. Yang shoots at the first one in front of her and kicks behind her at another. A henchman swings at Rachel from behind, but she sweeps his legs out from under him and spears him up into the air, only to kick him down into the ground. Yang then takes a couple steps toward an oncoming henchman to jump up and launch herself off of him, allowing her to deliver a flying punch to another henchman. This is quickly followed by Rachel rushing forward as she dispatches yet another nearby opponent and attacks the other by spinning her spears around at a faster rate, knocking them out. As the fallen henchman collapses, he lands on the henchman behind him, sending him stumbling back. He attempts to block the oncoming oncoming spear attack from Rachel, but to no avail, she simply gave him a flurry of slices and slashes to her opponent's guard before kicking him away.

Yang then notices several more assailants approaching from behind and fires a shot, using the recoil to send her flying towards yet another group of enemies. She elbows the first henchman and kicks him away while another attempts to swing at her, but is promptly blocked by Rachel's wrist.

Rachel: Let me tell you something, you either mess with me or my gal, you mess with the claws.

Rachel retracted her Dragon claws and started clawing him in the face. She then swings around under his arm and clawing him once again. This is followed by a spin from Yang as she kicks, punches, and kicks him again, with the final hit, together with Rachel's kick, sending him flying backwards through a glass pillar.

Yang and Rachel turns around to see the two final henchmen charge swing at them. Yang promptly blocks a blow from the henchman and punches his chin, stunning him and allowing her to follow up with a flurry of blows that conclude with an uppercut that launches him into the air. Yang then delivers a final punch that sends him flying back. Rachel dodged a punch before giving the henchman a flurry of claws before she send him in the air while throwing her spears at him, piercing through his clothes, giving Rachel an advantage to leap into the air to grab her spears while kicking the henchman through the ceiling.