I'm Not A Pervert!

I woke up sweating like a pig and grabbed my phone that was next to me. The screen read 4:22 am, that means I can either go back to sleep or stay awake. Putting my phone off to the side, I tried to get more sleep again. I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable but couldn't, so, I did what any other teenager would do, I thought about stuff until I fell asleep.

What's with me nowadays anyways? I have never let someone kiss me, carry me up to the rooftop, let someone use me for their own benefit, and I've never been so comfortable around someone- much less to sleep on their lap! Though it was pretty nice to sleep on his lap...

After that last thought, that was all I could think about; how Ace was so comfortable to sleep with.

Ugh, this doesn't make me a pervert...right? I mean, he's the one that put me on his lap! So...that makes it okay, right? Right, it has to be. I'm no pervert.

After that, I got up and decided to start my day. Even if it was at this ungodly hour that the old people would wake up at and walk around the streets.

After getting breakfast and taking a shower, I noticed that the time read 5:30 am. I still have time to do whatever I want, watch some television, eat more- something without caring about the time I have.

Maybe I should go to school early? I could get everything I need to get done in the nurse office early and maybe I can sleep there for a bit-

I suddenly remember what happened the last time I slept in the nurse office. My face lit up a bit, thinking about what happened. My hands on my head, moving my hair around and making it into a mess before yelling.

"UGH, HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL! LIKE, HOW COULD HE JUST DO THAT TO ME AND SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME, AND- AND-UGH!"

After saying that, I felt a little calmer than I did before, though I'm still upset by it. I removed my hands from my head and just laid down on my couch for a bit, before deciding on what I should do.

Maybe I shouldn't go. I mean, what if he's there...

"because I really, and I mean really, didn't like it when she called you that stuff. I'll make sure to deal with her later..."

"Now, now, I want you to continue what you were saying. I would just absolutely love to hear what you were saying about my girlfriend."

I grabbed my head again and curled up into a ball.

UGH, STOP IT! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! IM NOT DATING HIM! WE ARE NOT DATING, HE ONLY SAID THAT TO GET THAT GIRL AWAY FROM HIM!

"(Y/n)-ya, I've been watching you for a while now and you've caught my interest."

JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, YOU TWAT!

Suddenly standing up, I headed to my room to get dressed and to get ready to leave. I've decided what to do now, and I may or not regret it.

Screw him! If I see him there, then I see him there! I'm not going to let me change my duties for the nurse!

Just before I got to the front door, I double checked everything and looked at the time.

Only 6:01? Damn, I still have enough time to dilly dally if I wanted too.

While I walking on my way to school, I grabbed another drink at the cafe and just looked at the world around me.

Sometimes it's nice to just take in the world around us and not ourselves, and it helps us forget what we're thinking about.

As I was getting closer and closer to the school, I noticed that the park near the school had some children playing around it. I wonder if they're on break or haven't started school yet.

Looking at those kids sorta makes me want to have one, one day.

Once I got to school, I headed straight for the office and started off my duties. While I was doing my duties, I couldn't help look around every so often, in case someone came in, of course.

I smiled when I was done with my work. I know I don't have to do this, but it's nice to help out others. I grabbed my stuff and headed off for my first class of the day, history.

When I got to the classroom I noticed that no one was in here yet, not even the teacher himself.

Oh, well, more me time.

I headed to my seat and sat down it in, noticing the clock above the clock has stopped, I checked my phone for the time.

Another 20 minutes left? I'm okay with that. Though I'm wondering what I should do for the next- oh! I know! I can continue to read my book!

I got the book out of my bag and started reading it, slowing losing the world around me for a bit.

As I was reading, I failed to notice that the classroom started to fill up with students. One by one, the classroom was nearly filled up and the only reason I knew it was filling up was when a certain person sat down next to me and tried to get my attention. He grabbed the book out of my hands and closed it, but not before marking the paper.

"Good morning (Y/n)! How are you?" He asked with a smile, making me smile a bit in return.

"I'm doing good so far, how are you too? And thank you again for yesterday." I couldn't stop thinking about sleeping in his lap this morning.

Gosh, what am I turning into?

"Ah! No problem! I wouldn't mind doing that again for you if wanted me too!" He said still smiling, and my face dusted with red cheeks.

W-what? What does he mean? Is sleeping in his lap okay for me to do then? What-

"I-I mean, for me pro-protecting you, of course!" He puts his hands in front of him and stars to wave them a bit for continuing again, "I don't mind protecting my friends at all and you're my friend, so it's okay!" He said a bit faster at the end and redded cheeks, which I failed to notice again.

Oh, so that is what he meant by it...Man, oh, man, am I becoming a pervert or something? I hope not!

Before I could reply back to him, the bell rang and the teacher walked in. Meaning, out classes for the day have started and we should be getting our stuff out. Thank goodness that Ace started doing his own thing before I could do or say anything else.

Saved by the bell, that's for sure. I don't think I could have replied back to him. "Oh, by the way, Ace, I couldn't stop thinking about you this morning and how comfortable you are to sleep on. Can I do that again?" YEAH, HECK NO. I DON'T THINK THAT'S GOING TO WORK!