Meeting His Friends

"Guys, this is (Y/N)!"

Everyone was staring at me and I didn't like it, I hate being stared at. I feel like I'm about to cry whenever I do, stupid anxiety.

All of a sudden one of the guys stands up and walks in front of me and Ace.

"Hi! I'm Luffy! Do you like meat?!" He shouted, then someone else with orange hair comes up and hits him on the head. "Luffy! You can't just go up to someone you just met and ask stupid questions like that!"

'She seems pretty scary.'

" OW! THAT HURTS! AND IT WASN'T A STUPID QUESTION! IT WAS AN IMPORTANT ONE! " He yells back at her. The orange haired girl gives him a scary look and he ran behind Ace, mumbling about how mean she was or something. She looks over to me gives me a smile and a small wave. "Hi, I'm Nami."

She looks at me for a few seconds before a look of realization appeared on her face. "Hey! You're the girl that everyone calls mute, right?" I nodded my head because I didn't know what else to say to that.

"Oi, Nami! Don't you think that's a bit rude to say?" Someone behind Nami says, we all looked towards the voice that said that. It was a guy with... Green hair?

"It's fine!" She looks at me, "right, (y/n)?" I nodded my head again. It wasn't really a lie, people did call me that and it wasn't really a mean thing to call someone. They probably didn't know my name, so they just called me that. They were just being descriptive.

She looks back at him and smiles, "See! Told you so!" The guy just shakes his head in a disapproving way. Nami once again looks back at me and notices something. "Ummm," she points to my hand, "why are you two holding hands?"

Me and Ace look at our hands, then each other before letting both of us letting go. I was looking down at the ground while Ace was looking somewhere else. My face was growing red and I'm sure Ace's face was growing red too.

Then Someone with blonde hair came up to me and grabs both my hands.

Why are people grabbing my hands today?

I look up to see a guy with a curly eyebrow and hearts in his eyes...?

"My Goddess! You are the moon to my world! Without you, my nights are so lonely and I am at astray! You are-"

Before this man could even finish, Nami hits him on the head and pulls him away from me.

I was right, she is scary...

"Leave the poor girl alone Sanji!" He yells at him. "Yes, my Nami-swannnn~," he said with hearts in his eyes and does a weird dance.

I think I'm starting to regret coming up here with Ace...

"Anyways," Ace starts, " that's Sanji, he's a lady's man. Just be careful around him, you don't know when he'll try to kiss you or something." I nodded my head and made a mental note to beware of him.

"You should just stay away from him in general." The guy with the green hair said. "OI, WHAT WAS THAT MOSS HEAD?!" Sanji turns around and faces him. "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID CURLY BROW!" By now these two are spitting insults at each other.

Moss head?

"Don't worry about them, they always do that." Another guy with blonde hair said. I look at him and notice that he was a bit cute. He stayed where he was and a girl with orange hair was hugging his arm.

Must be his girlfriend... or something

"My name is Sabo and this here is my girlfriend, Koala." He points to the girl next to him. "Hi, (Y/n)! I hope we can become best friends!" She let's go of his arm and comes up to me, putting her hand out. I took her hand and started to shake it.