Stranger Danger

Reinielle's POV

One day later, we needed to go back to school. I just had my powers drained allot and school's back in one day?! I'm still tired from yesterday. But it was great that me and the Squad went to our favorite coffee shop before going to school, or else I might be falling asleep in class and get detention. Or maybe a little cranky. It's just a small Starbucks but it'll do. I ordered my favorite thing in the menu. Hot Chocolate with some extra milk. I know it's simple but the cool thing about it is that a great designer is going to let me choose a Pokemon and she is going to design your coffee, frappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate, or any drink with a foamy texture or whip cream, into a Pokemon.

Designer: Would you like me to design your Hot Choco or no?

Reinielle: I would love to.

Designer: Please choose a Pokemon.

Then Popplio jumped up my shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Reinielle: I choose Popplio.

Designer: Wonderful.

The designer took some stuff and started to design it. She puts something on my Hot Chocolate and some foamy bubbles started to form. Then, she took a tool that looks like a stick and forms it into a Popplio. She took a very small amount of Choco Powder and used it to draw the face. The eyes are big and even, the nose is perfectly shaped into a sphere, there was foamy bubbles coming out of the cup which represents the ears. And finally, the mouth's curve was smooth. I don't even think I wanna drink it. It's too beautiful.

Designer: Here you go. Enjoy!

She said giving it to me with a smile.

Reinielle: Thank you.

I said with a smile too. I snapped a photo of my Hot Chocolate and posted on IG saying "Hot Chocolate before going to school." Good thing there was free WiFi. It was Enrico's turn to order.

Enrico: Can I have a coffee with a dash of creamy milk.

I heard him say. I immediately went up in front with him.

Reinielle: Nope. He's not getting coffee.

I told the waiter.

Enrico: Reinielle, wha-

I faced him quickly.

Reinielle: You're too hyper when you drink coffee.

I moved a little closer to his ear for me to whisper.

Reinielle: And you remember what happened when you drank coffee.

He took a second to remember that moment. He chuckled. Looks like, he remembers.

*Flashback*

No one's POV

The Squad just got inside Reinielle's House when Enrico bursts through the Squad using Extreme Speed. With his lightning speed, he accidentally hits KZ.

KZ: Hey dude! Watch it!

He turns to quickly face KZ.

Enrico: Sorry!

Everyone went to put out their bags, so did Enrico.

Reinielle: Hey guys. I'm going to cook lunch, can someone help me?

Sariba raised her hand immediately.

Sariba: Can I help?

Reinielle: Yeah sure.

Sariba stood up and went with Reinielle when she heard someone fake coughing. She looked at the other girls and they gave her a huge grin. Raneem even gave her a thumbs up. Sariba blushed a little. She just smiled back and rolled her eyes. They got to the kitchen and started cooking.