The Uncontrollable Powers Part 1

No one's POV

After what happened yesterday, Jon and the others decided to tell Jarir's secret to his parents before they walk to school. Jarir's parents understands what's going on so they let Jarir in the squad. When they arrived to school, they were so happy 'cause Jarir is in the same class as Jon and the others.

Jon's POV

When we found out that Jarir is going to be our classmate we were so happy. Then we also had a new classmate. He looks so nervous, so I went up to him.

Jon: Hi I'm Jon, nice to meet you. What's your name?

I said while raising my hand for a handshake

Dominic: Um... I'm... D-Dominic..... Nice... T-To m-meet you too...

He said while being nervous. He shook my hand as well, but when I touched his hand, it was cold... very cold... Then I can feel that energy again, but weirder.
When it was class time, I was watching Dominic, while I was watching him I can see that he's rubbing his hands then that's where I realize that he has ice crystals on his fingers trying to remove it, but whenever he touches it the ice crystals grow more so I tried to control his powers but it's hard 'cause not only I'm trying to help him but I'm also trying not to make contact with the teacher so it was very hard.
Finally it's break time, I was going to follow Dominic but Enrico got in the way.

Enrico: Yo bro.

Jon: What?

Enrico: I'm gonna scare the new student, wanna come?

Jon: What?!? No, don't do that! That's a bad idea!

Enrico: Why it's just a harmless prank ssssooo BYE!!

He then ran to the direction where Dominic headed

Jon: Enrico! Wait! You don't understand! Ugh..... You and your stupid ideas!

I was so mad. I need to catch up to Enrico before he scares the crap out of Dominic 'cause if he scares him, Dominic might explode ice and freeze Enrico, or maybe worse than that so I went to the direction where he headed then I saw Enrico positing to scare him and I saw Dominic getting close to him So I ran up to Enrico and before he says "BOO" I immediately covered his mouth and got a good grip on him. When he finally got out of my grip he started shouting at me.

Enrico: What are you doing?!! You just completely ruined my plan!!

Jon: And you almost revealed Dominic's secret.

Enrico: What are you talking about?!

Then the others came in.

Trisha: Guys, are you fighting?

And before Enrico started talking, I immediately said something.

Jon: Good you're all here, come with me inside the classroom, I'll tell you something.

Enrico: Not until you tell me why you did that!!

Jon: Then you won't get any answers.

Enrico looking at me very mad and annoyed.

Enrico: Fine!!

We went inside the classroom and it's a good thing nobody's there so I started explaining.

Jon: Yes we were fighting.

Lawrence: Fighting over what? A girl?😂😂😂

I was annoyed by that and gave him that "Not funny and not a good time" look at him.

Jon: Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Lawrence.😒😒😒

I said with sarcasm.

Trisha: Now tell me, why were you fighting?