New Members, New Friends

Jon's POV

~•~ 1 year later ~•~

It's been a year since we've found out that Dominic is the Ice Type Master, but after that we never found new members but we learned new moves and I upgraded the communication watch to look just like G-shock. School has finished 3 months ago and school is starting again tomorrow, so I packed my stuff for school tomorrow. Ugh why do they have to start it early. After I finished packing my stuff, my communication watch rings from a call and when I answered it, it was Enrico.

Jon: Hey bro, what's up?

Enrico: Hey RJ, I was just wondering if you're free today.

Jon: Why??

Enrico: Well me and the others decided to go to the amusement park later, to have a great time before the stress from school strikes again, you know what I mean?

Jon: *Chuckles* Ok I'll ask my parents. And by the way, why didn't you use your phone?

Enrico: I ran out of load, so I used the communication watch to contact you. Besides, you designed the communication watch to communicate with the squad with out the use of load.

Jon: Oh ok, I'll update you later if I'm allowed, ok?

Enrico: Ok, I'll knock at your door if we're ready to go, ok?

Jon: Ok, See ya soon buddy.

Enrico: Asta la vista.

Enrico hangs up and I went downstairs and saw mom helping my sister pack her things for school tomorrow and said hi.

Mom: Oh hi Jon.

Jon: Hi mom, I was wondering if I could go to the amusement park with my squad for, you know... Have some fun before stress from school strikes back.

Mom: *Chuckles* You really are just like me. Ok you can go but always be careful with the rides. If you can ride it then go, but if you can't, then don't, ok?

Jon: Yes mom. I'll go get ready.

I went back up to my room and took a shower and got dressed, but this time my mood was a little different, even the clothes I'm wearing now is different. I'm wearing a dark blue
T-shirt that looks cool, a sleeveless jacket, some cool jeans and my new Vans. Then my hair also had a new look, yesterday I had a haircut and my friends still didn't see it. Usually my hair is like this

but this time I chose this haircut