The Mission and a New Friend

Jon's POV

When we all went inside, it was silent. We decided to split up and when I was all alone upstairs, I think I heard someone from this house woke up, I think it was a kid or maybe a 13 yrs. old like me but then, I felt that energy again, the energy where we found out about our powers. When he got closer, I returned poplio inside her pokeball and I hid stealthily then I heard something downstairs. He got very close and finally saw who it is and I was right, he was a 13 yrs. old like me but I did not saw the face 'cause he had a mask and I don't know why.
When he sneaked to see what's going on, I saw him summoning his power and it looked like a spinning shuriken on air and that's when I realize that it was a flying type move: air slash
When I stood up, I said hello to him softly then he attacked me with his air slash, but then that's where I also discovered that I can also control other types and I'm sure the others can too.
He attacked me again with another air slash but this time I blocked it with a small water pulse then he started talking.

???: Who are you? And why are you here? How'd you get inside? Are you one of them?

Jon: No I'm not one of them.... But I can see that you're one of us.

???: What do you mean?

Jon: I'm just like you. I have powers like you and I will explain everything I know about our powers.

???: Wait, I once had a dream about this superpower stuff. I have like a master and he said that I was a flying type master and he told me that the water type master is gonna explain the rest and he said that the water type master is the pokemon squad's leader and you used water pulse to block my air slash... That means you're...

Jon: Yes, I'm the water type master but we need to help the others

???: The others? Wait there's more?

Jon: Yeah.

Suddenly we heard a scream

Trisha: HELP!!!

Jon: Oh no Trisha's in trouble.
Let's go.

We went down stairs and saw Trisha is wrapped up by a Seviper using constrict. I try to help Trisha but if I get any closer, Seviper would use poison fang on me but then that gives me an idea.

Jon: Trisha, try to use fire fang on Seviper.

Trisha used fire fang, then Seviper slithering away on the opposite side where were looking then that's where we saw Seviper's trainer and his team
then Lawrence and Enrico came back, I think they went from another place of the house.

Jon: Who are you?!?

Thief Leader: Non of your business

Lawrence: Well you don't know who your dealing with!!

Thief 1: We're literally dealing with 5 kids with stupid masks.

Enrico: Oh we're not just any kids.

Trisha: Yeah, and we're talking you down.

Jon: Yeah, down town.

The others are giving me that "really" look at me and said to myself "ok, I'm not doing catch phrases anymore"

Enrico: Really, in a situation like this you're doing catch phrases?

Jon: Hey, superheroes need catch phrases too ya'know.

Trisha: Not the time NOT THE TIME!!!

She shouted while Seviper slithering on us to attack us with poison fang but Enrico stopped Seviper using electro ball giving it a direct hit.