History of The Pokemon squad

Jon's POV

Dominic gave me the book about the history of the Pokemon Squad and started at the first page and it says "the history of the first Pokemon squad" then I continued at the next page. Before I started reading my hands​ were glowing blue and everyone were wondering why, and then the others were glowing too but other colors then our masters appeared.

Squad: Master!!!

Fire Master: I see that one of you got the book about the history of the first Pokemon squad.

Jon: Yeah, Dominic got the book.

Water Master: Do you wanna know the whole story of the first Pokemon squad.

Enrico: Yes please!

Water Master: Alright then all of you sit down and listen carefully.

We all sat down and listened at the story. Master Alex (Water master) made the book float and made a scenery of every detail of the story.

Water Master: Long ago in ancient times, a legendary Pokemon created the very first Pokemon squad and that Pokemon is Arceus. Arceus picked 18 people to be the first Pokemon squad.

Jon: Hold on just a nano second. 18?!? But I thought we were 16.

Water Master: Let me finish.

He continued the story.

Water Master: Arceus created the Pokemon squad for them to become the guardians of the world and the leader of the squad was the water type master. The types were Water, Fire, Grass, Electric, Normal, Flying, Ice, Ground, Poison, Fairy, Rock, Dragon, Ghost, Fighting, Dark, Psychic, Steel, and Bug. They were very powerful, no one could ever defeat them. Until one day.

Trisha: What... Happened??

Fire Master: The water type master had an idea to train.

Grass Master: His idea was to let all of them fight including the Water Master, but it was just a training.

Electric Master: They started to train and all of them got beat up except for the Water and Fighting Master.

Ice Master: The Fighting Master lost to the Water Master, he got jealous of his power so he decided to steal half of his powers.

Flying Master: At midnight, he started his plan on stealing the Water Master's powers while he was sleeping, but he failed.

Water Master: The Fairy Master saw him and stopped him from what he's doing. The Water Master woke up and the Fairy Master told him what the Fighting Master is doing.

Electric Master: So because of the Fighting Master's doings he put a curse on the Fighting Master.

Fire Master: The curse was turning the Fighting Master into a spirit... It's a very strong curse.

Grass Master: After turning him into a spirit, the Water Master sent him to the Spirit Realm to be trapped there forever.

Ice Master: But the Water Master forgot to take his powers. The Fighting Master cannot brake the curse but he can only weaken it.

Lawrence: So what did he do?

Flying master: He put a spell on the curse.

Enrico: You can do that?!?

Grass Master: Well apparently only the first one's are the one who can do spells and curses.

Water Master: Anyway the spell weakened the curse. The spell is like this: "The Spirit Realm will open if someone's love ones or a family member died​" and if he mean by someone, he means the squad members.

Jon: So for example: my grandpa or my grandma died the spirit realm will open??

Water Master: Yes.

Electric Master: Arceus heard what happened so he said that they can destroy the Fighting Master's powers by combining their powers.

Fire Master: Then it happened. The Rock Master's Aunt passed away and the Spirit Realm opened and the Fighting Master escaped.

Ice Master: So they tried to destroy his powers but failed to do so but he was trapped in the Spirit Realm again but the spell was still active.

Grass Master: The generations passed and got a new squad but still dealing with Karl The first Fighting Master.

Flying Master: Not to mention the only Fighting Master.

Water Master: And now you're the next generation who's continuing the history of the squad.

Enrico: Hold on. You said that the were 18 members. But since the Fighting Master never gave his powers, there are now 17 but you said that there were 16 of us.

Water Master: Yes but now 17 members of this generation's squad. The New Normal Type Master was delayed a little.

Enrico: Oh ok.

Then I became silent for a long time and the others noticed.

Water Master: Jon, are you ok?? You seem a little quiet.

Jon: *sigh* Master, you've fought Karl already, right? Is... He... Strong?

Water Master: TBH yes he is, but I know you can defeat him, and that's​ also the reason I chose you to become the new leader.

Lawrence: And we'll​ be there to help you all the way until the end of our time.

Dominic: And we will help you find the remaining 11 members.

They all made me smile.

Water Master: Jon, we have to go and if you need us you know how to summon me.

Fire Master: And good luck on finding the other members.

Our masters shattered away and I'm still writing about what's gonna happen if Karl escaped the Spirit Realm, but I will never give up.

Jon: Guys, hearing the story about the Fighting Master Karl, it makes me nervous. But I know we can do this. Who's with me?

Enrico: All of us are with you.

We piled our hands and shouted
"Go Pokemon Squad" as we pushed our hands down. We went out of the lab and we went to Dominic's house and had a little talk with his mom and his mom agreed to everything and finally Dominic is officially a member of the squad.

No one's POV

After everything that happened they can finally rest, but what's coming next? What will our heroes going to face in the future? Stay tuned and find out what's happening next. Until then, stay safe trainers.

~Hi guys, it's me again, I really don't have much to say but this chapter was just to fill you in, or have a theory on what's coming next and I was suppose to upload this last week but it was our exams and I hope I pass my 1st quarter exams, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and as always, stay safe trainers~