The Uncontrollable Powers Part 2

Jon's POV

Before we started training, I showed them my new inventions.... They all thought that it was cool but for me I think it still needs work..... After I toured them around the lab, I showed them my latest inventions.

Jon: So guys, what we have here is the first two biggest inventions you've seen from me... I present to you the training simulator and mission simulator.

The were all like "woah" and "wow" and TBH that's the only reaction I've expected.

Enrico: How did you build this thing... It's massive.

Jon: Well I have to use my powers to get to the part I need to go, but anyways let me show you how this works.

Lawrence: And how do you activate it?

Jon: It's not really that complicated, but you know what I'm just gonna show you, Enrico stand at the center of the arena.

Enrico: YES!!

We went to the control room and leave Enrico at the training area for him to wait.

Trisha: So how does it work?

Jon: So there are two sections.... Each section has three buttons. The first section has the buttons Easy, Normal and Hard and the second section has the buttons 50, 100 and 150 but if you don't want any of the three buttons on the second section you can type it here and it's your decision if you want to fight alone, to fight with your Pokemon, to fight with some else, just your Pokemon or your Pokemon teaming up with other Pokémon and if you're ready someone has to press the green button.

Trisha: Wow my brain hurts..

Jon: Deal with it 😂😂😂

I explained all of that while Enrico was listening through the earpiece

Jon: Ok, let's get started....... Enrico, what level do you want it on?

Enrico: I think I'm gonna go with normal.

Jon: Normal is set, now how many do you want?

Enrico: I think I'll go with 30 for now.

Jon: Ok.

I typed in 30 and pressed enter but still did not activate the simulator.

Jon: Ok, are you all set?

Enrico: You bet I am.

Jon: Then let's count this down
3... 2... 1... Activate!!!

I smacked the green button and Pokemon started attacking him and of course they'll ask questions.

Lawrence: Hold on how did you get those Pokemon?!?

Jon: Well they're not exactly REAL Pokemon.... They're just hologram

Jarir: What do you mean by hologram?

Jon: Well you see those Pokemon are holographic and they are formed by this.

I Explained while holding a small cube to show them what exactly they are.

Trisha: What is it?

Jon: It's a HoloPokeBot a.k.a HPB. The HPB transform into a Pokemon but the Pokemon is a hologram and if it is hit a few times, it will turn back into a cube. Oh and also Dominic your up next.

Dominic: Oh.... umm... O-ok.... I guess I'll go with the same settings as Enrico.

He said slowly. I think he's nervous. I can see that he's forming ice crystals on his fingers again.