To Win A Disadvantage Battle

~3 weeks later~

Reinielle's POV

3 weeks have passed and no sign of trouble. It's a good thing there isn't. But it's also a bad thing. Why? It's because they might be planning something else. Something horrible, but whatever it is, we'll be ready for it. I decided that we'll have training today, so I chatted with the squad. I hope their online.

(TM)

Reinielle: Eyoow.

Lawrence: Sup.

Trisha: Yow.

Jarir: Hey guys.

Dominic: YOLO.

KZ: Sup guys.

Raneem: Hello!

Sariba: Hi.

Enrico: You guys just woke me up.

Lawrence: You just woke up?!

Reinielle: Dude, it's 12 PM and you're still asleep.

Enrico: Yeah, until my phone starts ringing.

Reinielle: Anyways, we have training today.

Dominic: YES!!!

Enrico: Noooo.....

KZ: Welp. There goes our problem.

Reinielle: He's just sleepy. Give me minute.

I put my phone at my bedside table and teleported to Enrico's Bedroom and saw him covered with his blanket except his face. And I said...

(Not in TM)

Reinielle: Wake up sleepy head.

Then I shot him with a small amount of water and teleported back to my bedroom.

(TM)

Enrico: Why'd you do that?!

Reinielle: To wake you up.

Enrico: Not cool man... Not... Cool...

Reinielle: 😂😂😂

Reinielle: Anyways, I want all of you to bring extra T-Shirts, your own bottle of water, a towel and don't forget your Ear-o and your Com. Watch.

Everyone said yes except for Enrico.

Reinielle: Enrico?

Enrico: Yeah yeah, I know. What time should all of us be there.

Reinielle: 1:00

All of them said ok.

~1 hour later~

Finally, it's 1:00 and all of them have arrived. It's a good thing Enrico came or else I'm gonna use hydro pump on him.

(Not in TM)

Reinielle: Hey guys.

Squad: Hi!

Jarir: So, what's the training today? A battle? The mission simulator? Or the training simulator?

Reinielle: It depends. Now let's go.

While we were walking down the basement and writing the password, I came up with an idea for our training.

Reinielle: Oh, guys! What if we try you and your Pokemon battle side by side in the training simulator?!

Lawrence: Yeah! That's a great idea!

Reinielle: But to make it more interesting, let's have a raffle. Write your names and put your it inside this bucket.

They wrote their names and put it inside the bucket. I covered it and shook it. I also put my name by the way. I reached my hand to grab one name and it was Enrico.