"Divorce? You want a fucking divorce?!" Daddy scream.

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the spiral stairs. When I reached the end, I blew out a deep breath and watched them.

Mommy was sitting on a chair with her arms crossed. Her eyes look even redder during the daytime, "Yes, I want a divorce."

Daddy's face is red too. "You are making a huge mistake."

Mommy chuckles, "You know what? I made two mistakes in my life. One, marrying you. Two, staying with you even when I found out you had been cheating on me!"

Daddy laughed, "And you know what my mistake was? Knocking you up with that child and asking you to marry me! I don't even want her!"

When mommy sees me, she rushes towards me. Her hands covered my ears, but it was much too late.

Daddy frowned and bit his lip as soon as his eyes met mine, but he quickly walked out the front door and slammed it shut.

He walked out on us again.

"Mommy, am I a mistake?" I asked.

Mommy strokes my hair, "Oh, no pumpkin, never think that. You are a gift."

"Mommy, are you leaving?" I asked.

"Pumpk-"

I desperately clung to her shirt. "You aren't going to leave me here with Daddy, right?" I'm scared.

"A-Are you sayin-"

"I want to go with Mommy. Daddy bad. I don't want to stay here."

She went on her knees, and water continued falling from her eyes. "Listen, Angelica, Mommy and Daddy are not going to be together. This is not like a break we had like last time; this is forever. If you leave with mommy, it means no more yummy food, no more warm blanky, no more mountains of stuffed animals, no more pretty clothes, nothing. Are you sure you want to go with Mommy?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mommy."

Mommy smile. It's a smile I haven't seen in a long time. She held me close to her chest, "Thank you, pumpkin. Really. Thank you." After we had breakfast, I helped Mommy pack up everything. Not too long after Grandma showed up.

"You are divorcing my son?!" Grandma just hit Mommy in the face. 

Daddy didn't say anything. 

I can't breathe. 

"Do you know how lucky you are to marry my son? Without him, you are just a waitress!" Grandma screamed.

"I had enough! Why should I stay with a cheater!" Mommy shouted.

The maids and butlers stood in the back, eyes on the hard tile floor.

Grandma laughs, in a very scary way, "I knew it! You are after my son for his money, aren't you? Using your pretty face to get his fortune!"

I sat there and held the side of my dark blue dress tighter.

Grandma is very mean to Mommy.

When I looked at Daddy, he turned his head. 

Mommy's face got redder. She laughed, "I don't need a single penny from you all. I want a divorce, and the only thing I am taking with me is Angelica."

"Like I will believe that," Daddy said. 

Mommy slammed a piece of paper on the table. "I signed it already," she said. Mommy held her hand out to me.

"Angelica, honey, you aren't going to go, right?" Grandma asked.

I looked at Grandma then Mommy then Daddy and then back at Grandma. "I want to go with Mommy."

I looked back at Daddy, "I am an unwanted child here after all." 

Daddy folds his hands together and leans forward, opening his mouth a few times, but he doesn't say anything.

"Come on, pumpkin. Let's go," Mommy said softly and grabbed the small bag.

She walked us towards the front door, but I stopped and looked back. "Bye." They took a step forward, but no one said anything. 

"Where are we going, mommy?" I asked in the back seat of the taxi.

Mommy wrapped her arms around me. It's warm. "We are going to Grandma's and Grandpa's house."

When I looked out the window, I saw the big fancy mansion, my old house - no longer home. While we move, we pass the other large estates. Slowly, the houses got smaller and smaller until there was nothing but dead grass. The sun went to sleep, and the moon took its place.

Mister Peanut, are you okay with Prince Blue Eyes?