He nods as I turn and head up stairs.
"Let me know if anything changes."

I nod, "I will."

-----------------------------

Walking into my room and closing the door I laid on my bed as I picked up my phone and scrolled down the contacts until I reached 'Pebbles' I stared at it for a moment as I looked at the time.

5:35am

I wondered if she was up. I sat there staring at her number for a minute before I typed in a text to send.

------------------

Anna POV

The next morning I woke up and stared at my clock.

6:45a.m.

I had about an hour to get up, get dress, and to be out the house. Daniel was supposed to wake me up at 6:15 and considering the time I suspected that he was still asleep as well. Rolling out of bed I went to Daniel's room and knocked on his door.

"Danny! Danny get up! You overslept." I called.

I heard shuffling in the room.

"Danny!" I called again.

"Shit," I heard him say.

There was movement as the door unlocks and he opens it, "I'm sorry, shrimp."

I shook my head, "It's fine."

He rubs his eyes as he nods, "Meet you downstairs in a few minutes?"

"Apple or Orange juice?"

"Apple."

"Lunch?"

"Eh I'll get something off campus."

I nod as I turn and head back to my room. I sat laying on my bed for a minute when my phone buzzes.

Can I Borrow your black hoodie today? -Char

Working late tonight, order in cash is in the kitchen. -Dad

Coffee and donuts to start the morning? -Asher

Good Morning Pebbles, hope your morning is going well. xx -Harry

Looking at the last notification I did a double take. Harry texted me. I smiled as I opened his message. Looking at the time he sent it I noticed that he had sent it an hour ago and see it was almost 7 I figured he was probably getting ready for school so I sent him back,

Good morning. and as for my morning... It's going, how about yours?

Sitting my phone down I got up and walked to my closet. I stared pulling things out to wear when my phone buzzes again.

It's going. I can't seem to stop thinking about you though.

I blushed, Is that so?

Pulling off my shirt I put on a leggings and an oversized sweater, considering how cold it looked outside.

Very much so.

I smiled again as my phone buzzed again.

Since we still haven't finished our camping project, I was wondering do you want to come over after school and we can work on it?

Another message followed

You don't have to if you don't want to.

I smiled, Sounds great, are you driving or am I?

UnleashedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara