Chapter Fifteen

Christmas Day, 2016

Midnight,

Rowan was still there in her bed with her phone in her hand trying to figure out who the number was. She wasn't caring about Sabrina knocking her door. She was frightened.

She tried to remember about all the people who knew about her dating Sabrina, but they weren't a lot. Just a few. Only Corey, Alice, Jeremy, Carmen and... Sabrina. That didn't make sense to Rowan because the person who was sending her the texts knew about Oliver too. Rowan thought that it could be someone at college, but it couldn't be possible because she was really careful with that.

She laid on her bed looking at the ceiling, feeling a hole in her stomach. She couldn't imagine what would happen if someone knew about Sabrina.
Then she thought about Jade, but then again, it couldn't be a possibility because she was really close to Sabrina and wouldn't play like that. Jade was being busy with her stuff to shit on Rowan.

"I'm sorry Blanchard, but you didn't want to open the door and it wasn't locked," Sabrina said walking in Rowan's bedroom. "And I wanted to talk to you... You can't just leave my house like that. We were in the middle of something... And I know that I said something stupid that now I wish I could go back and not say it."

Sabrina stared at Rowan, but she didn't say something, she was just looking at the ceiling without saying something.

"Blanchard?"

... Rowan didn't speak...

"Babe?" Sabrina frowned.

Rowan wanted to cry but didn't know exactly why. She didn't even know who was texting her and, she didn't know how much the other person knew about them. There was one thing for sure, Rowan felt like she wanted to throw up and she wanted to talk to someone but not Sabrina. She didn't want to talk to her in that moment. Sabrina was the last person Rowan would talk with about those texts. Not because she was mad at her or something, but because she didn't want to bother Sabrina with her problems and she knew that the blonde would do something too risky to find the person behind the texts, and because Sabrina already had been annoyed by Oliver.

"Yes...?" Rowan sat at the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes... I just needed some fresh air."

"In your room." Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Yes." Rowan tried to look fine, but it was hard.

"Look... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I was overwhelmed by everything that I didn't think about what I was saying."

Rowan was hurt by Sabrina, but in that moment, it was more important to know who sent those texts. Although, she could see in those pair blue eyes that Sabrina was really sorry. Rowan wanted to cuddle with her because she needed and wanted to. She took her hand, so Sabrina could take a seat next to her.

"I'm sorry too," Rowan said laying her head on Sabrina's shoulder.

"You don't have to. I was the fool one. I'll talk to my sister."

"You don't have to."

"Yes, I'm sorry. I only think about me and I didn't think about you." Rowan said looking at Sabrina's blue eyes that even in the dark they were really blue.

Sabrina leaned her head slowly to kiss Rowan's tender lips.

"I bought something for you..." Rowan said taking the wrapped box on her desk.