"You're not selfish, more like selfless. Cmon we should get you home."

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you all day."

"Me too but when I get home you and I can go to the baby store and go check out some cribs and stuff. You might only be 4 months pregnant but there's nothing wrong with preparing early."

"Yeah exactly. Hey I was thinking about something last night as I was puking my guts out."

"What were you thinking about?", he laughed.

"Well I mean we do have a baby on the way and if we're gonna be together and parents I was thinking that we should probably think about moving in together sooner rather than later."

"Yeah I think so too. Maybe after we go look for baby stuff we could look at listings around LA so it would be easy for me to go to the stadium and for you to still go to school."

"I'd like that."

"This day will only go faster if we go so let's go!", he exclaimed like a little kid.

After he drove me home I took a long nap to recover from my lack of sleep due to morning sickness last night.

As I was sleeping I heard the sound of cheers. I opened my eyes to see Dakota playing a baseball video game that was hooked up to my tv.

"Dakota?", I asked.

"Oh hey, you're finally up."

"How Long was I out for?".

"About 5 hours. You missed lunch but I left a slice of pizza for you in the fridge."

"Oh how nice.", I yawned getting up.

"Yeah it is. So maybe in return next year you can buy me my first college meal.", he winked.

"Yeah I think not.", I rolled my eyes.

"But I think so."

"Why are you in here anyway? Don't you have your own tv to play that game on?", I asked.

"Well ya see, I needed money to buy a new bat since I broke mine so I sold my tv.", he confessed.

"Do mom and dad know?", I asked.

"Nope and you better not tell them or else I'll tell them that you're pregnant.", he threatened.

It's also weird because how would he know that I'm pregnant when it isn't even visible yet and I haven't said a word to anyone yet.

"H-how do you know?", I questioned.

"I have my ways."

"No you don't. I swear to God if you open your mouth-".

"I won't, unless you tell mom and dad about what I did. I won't tell if you won't."

"Deal.", I shook his hand.

"By the way you should name the baby Dakota."

"In your dreams.", I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen.

When I got down to the kitchen, Ellie was sitting at the table.

"Who let you in?", I asked.

"Me, myself, and I.", she proudly smiled.

"What, How?"

"Y'all really need to find a better hiding spot for your spare key. Anyways I'm here because I was looking around my house and I found some of my old baby clothes and I also found Grants. I brought a couple of bags just so you can look through them and pick out some girl and boys clothes just because you don't know what you're having yet."