I'm in love with you 2x

2 days later
After that long bus ride to USC I need to relax. The days just kept on getting longer and longer as time passed. Cameron called me last night and the night before so I guess him and I are on to a good start. But all I could still think about was him leaving. As much as I wanted to tell him not to go, I would be telling him to not follow his life-long dream and that would just be wrong of me.

"Hey so I was talking to Kristen the other day and she told me that there was a college prom. I think I'm gonna go, are you?", Ellie asked.

"No. I only wanna go through prom once and I've already done it.", I replied.

"Oh cmon. It'll be fun."

"Nah that's ok. You guys should go and enjoy it, I'm just trying to sort things out and that would just distract me."

"Fine but at least help me pick out a dress.", Ellie sighed handing me her laptop.

"I was thinking to go in red or dark purple, what do you think?", she asked.

"I think you should go in red. Taylor likes red so that'll make him more attracted to you.", I suggested.

"You're right.", she laughed as she pulled out her credit card to pay for the dress online.

As soon as she pulled the laptop away, my phone started to vibrate. I looked down to Cameron's name.

"Hi", I said excitedly.

"Hey, did you watch the game?", he asked.

"Yeah. When's your first home game?".

"2 weeks."

"Ours too. What days?".

"Monday and Tuesday.", he said.

"Ours is on Sunday and Monday so maybe you could watch me?".

"Yeah I'll definitely be there. Anything to support my girl.", he assured me.

"So what are you doing right now?".

"Well besides talking to you, I'm working on my stats essay. Man that class is hard but whatever, it's my fault for talking it."

"That's the way I feel about history class, besides the fact that I'm required to take it."

"Yeah I guess. But in other news I am either being drafted by the Mets or the Red Sox.", he said trying not to sound too happy.

"That's great.", I lied.

It's not great at all. Boston and New York are in the other side of the country. If I can barely see him now, just imagine how it would be like on the other side of the country.

"I could be making over 10 million next year which is a whole lot. I'll be able to save for our future and buy you whatever you want.", he assured me , sounding too happy for my liking.

"Yeah it all sounds really great.", I said trying to sound happy for him.

"I can't wait for the future. I'm so stoked to be with you on this journey."

"Me too. I can't believe that we only really met a year ago and now we're at this point."

"I didn't expect that. I thought that my life would just go on without you. I doubted myself for so long."

"I never thought that you'd be a guy I fell in love with. I swear I never even thought about us until we kissed."

"See I change lives. I'm a life changer!", he exclaimed as I laughed at his stupidity.

"You could say that. Or you could say life ruiner.", I joked.

"Yeah don't say that. I'm a positive impact.", he laughed.