All Because of You (Kolivan x Nichole Shirogane) (Narnia AU)(OC)

Hello readers!

As promised, here's the next update! This was requested by @TheWhitePaladin a couple of months back, and I've finally been able to get around to it. She's been working on this AU for a while now, and asked me to have the privilege of writing something of it. Narnia was one of my favorite childhood stories growing up, so pairing it with Voltron: Legendary Defender was fun! It's been forever since I've read the books, so please forgive me if I missed a few details. 

In any case, I hope you enjoy the story! Also, @TheWhitePaladin is a frequent Role Player, and while I'm not much of a Role Player anymore, if there's any of you who are looking for a partner she's fantastic! Feel free to check her out, message her, and get to know her! 

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you guys think. 

-Oddball

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview: 

        Genre: Romance, Drama, Adventure, & Fantasy

        Setting: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, during the last scene where the four siblings (Shiro, Lance, Pidge, and Nichole) are leaving Narnia to return to their world. 

        Character Parallels:

Nichole(OC): Susan

Shiro: Peter

Lance: Edmund

Pidge: Lucy

Keith: Prince Caspian 

(Kolivan is a commander in Keith's army)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Because of You (Kolivan x Nichole Shirogane) (Narnia AU) (OC)

"Sister, are you coming?"

Nichole snapped out of her daze as she looked up at her brother Shiro. Her other siblings stood behind him, all ready to step into the doorway in the tree. She looked behind herself at the hundreds of men and creatures behind her, all looking towards her expectantly. Her breath caught in confusion. None of this felt right.

"Nichole," Lance inquired, "what's wrong?"

"I- don't exactly-" Her eyes scanned the crowd. Keith, Prince of Pair Caravel, stepped forward.

"Is there something the matter?" he asked.

"We don't know," Pidge answered. "Nichole seems to be troubled."

"Are you Nichole?" Shiro implored.

But she didn't hear a word. Her eyes continued to scan the crowd, looking for a familiar face. I can't leave him, she thought. Not without saying goodbye. Tears began to well as is slowly set in her search was fruitless. Time was running out, and others were growing impatient, but she couldn't just leave.

"Nichole?" Lance asked again.

"I can't," she blurted out.

"You can't what?" he continued to inquire.